Protect your delicate lingerie or small beaded garments from snags, stretching, and other damage by using a mesh wash bag. Made from a breathable mesh fabric, this bag allows ample flow through of suds and water to ensure a thorough cleaning and rinse. The bag measures 12"x 18" for medium sized items such as camisoles and fine sleepwear. The zipper closure keeps the bag closed tightly and your garments safely inside. Now your delicates can emerge from the washing machine the same way they went in, only much cleaner.
- Replaces handwashing, prevents spilling
- Fine weave mesh, prevents snagging
- Zipper closure, keeps bag closed tightly
- Breathable mesh fabric
- Washer & dryer safe
- 12" W x 18" H
Age Range: 3 years+
Block Mates are the all-new block play sensation that will revolutionize and revitalize the way that kids play with unit blocks. Slide the Block Mates onto a traditional-sized unit block to create fun play friends! Pieces slide on easily and fit snugly thanks to the patented "Slip-Grip" system! Match the colors to assemble familiar animals, or mix-and-match the pieces to create your very own! Block Mates create a whole new world of block play creativity and ignite the imagination while enhancing fine motor and color matching skills.
Set does not include unit blocks. Unit Block Set of 5qty - G7600 can be purchase separately.
0" h x 0" w x 0" l
Weight: 1lbLearn More
Spills are cleaned instantly with a high temperature steam that is 100% chemical-free, protecting your family and pets from harmful components and the bacteria and allergens that live in old stains and spills. The MR-50 is the first portable wet / dry vacuum and steam cleaner hybrid of its kind. Its very existence elevates steam cleaner technology to the height of innovation. The Vapamore MR-50 Steam Vac is a combination wet / dry vacuum and steamer. The vacuum mode is used to clean wet spills such as pet urine instantly, or to vacuum dry debris such as cat litter spills on hard surfaces, carpeting and upholstery. The two steam modes provide wet or dry hot steam on demand to prevent pet or other related stains and odors from setting in from carpeting, upholstery or any hard surface The steam modes are also used remove set in stains, spots and odors.
- Produces 210Ëš Steam
- Cleans & Sanitizes Without Chemicals
- Removes Dirt Grease Grime Stains
- Kills Germs Dust Mites Mold & Mildew
- Great For Home And Auto
- Remove Pet Stains Chemical Free
- Two Steam Modes plus acuum Mode
- 1300 Watt Water Heater
- Dust Collection Filter
- Carpet & Upholstery Brush
- Smooth Surface Squeegee
- Steam Outlet Cleaning Tool
- Measuring / Filling Cup
- Power Supply: 120v 60hz
- Vacuum Pressure: .05 Bar
- Heating Element: 1300w
- Steam Pressure: 1.2 bar - 17.4 psi
- Steam Temp: 98°C - 210°F
- Tank Capacity: 300 cc
- Heating Time: 20-30 sec
- Power Cord Length: 10 ft
- Weight: 2.2 kg - 4.8 lbs
- ETL Certified
Honey-Can-Do SRT-01974 Foldable Laundry Center, Natural / Silver. This multipurpose laundry station features a built in 43"L x 14"W ironing board, dual laundry sorter, iron rest, and hanging bar. The thick foam pad and heat resistant, cotton/canvas cover provide a smooth ironing surface every time. An integrated, steel wire iron rest is the perfect spot to rest a warm iron and prevent scorching. The sorter boasts two removable laundry bags, which make for simple sorting and convenient carrying and washing. The laundry bags incorporate mesh sides for ventilation and an interior coating to resist mildew and odors. The attached hanging bar is great for keeping already ironed garments crisp and wrinkle-free. Rolling casters with locking wheels allow you to move the laundry center from washing machine to ironing space quickly and easily. The entire unit folds down in seconds for easy storage when not in use.
- Dimensions: 51.2" L x 14.1" W x 68.9" H
- 1 step fold and store, quickly folds down to only 4 inches wide
- Removable polyester bags, convenient for carrying and washing
- Locking casters, easy to move
- No tool assembly
- Folds flat for storage
- Removable bags
- The Original 16 knife "Mini" meat tenderizer
- Used in homes around the world to make great meals easy.
- Achieve better cooking results from less expensive cuts of meat or enhance the flavor and texture of even the finest meats with the original multi-knife, manual meat tenderizer.
- Razor sharp knife blades cut through connective tissues that can make meat tough. Simple to do, this age old technique known as “jaccarding” makes more flavorful, more tender meat!
- Also helps to retain your meat's natural juices.
- Perfect for beef, chicken, pork, veal, turkey and game -- readily penetrating flavor deeper into you’re your favorite cuts.
- Reduce cooking time by up to 40 percent while helping meats to cook more evenly.
- Improves yield and "plate coverage" by reducing shrinkage.
- Tiny "heat channels" are created, resulting in faster penetration of marinades, providing more even cooking throughout the meat, and significantly reduced cooking times – all without changing the shape or appearance of your meat.
- Made of FDA compliant ABS and genuine 300 Series stainless steel metal components.
- Highest quality stainless steel results in sharper blades that will not dull, discolor, rust or change shape over time. Knives measure 50 RHC and are sharpened on both sides for prolonged performance that stays sharp – even after frequent use.
- Dishwasher safe (top shelf recommended).
Honey-Can-Do VAC-01299 2-Pack Extra Large Vacuum-Packs (27.5"x40"). Vacuum-Packs are vacuum sealed storage bags designed for compacting and storing everything from large seasonal clothing to pillows, linens, and comforters. Simply place your items into the bag, attach any hose-style vacuum cleaner, and watch as the air is removed and items compress into a smaller, manageable pack. Honey-Can-Do Vacuum-Packs protect your stored items from dirt, insects, and moisture keeping contents fresh and damage-free. These units are reusable making them an excellent value. Let Honey-Can-Do help you get organized today.
- Dimensions: 40" L x 27.5" W
- Compress & organize, sweaters, jackets, blankets, pillows & other bulky items
- Airtight & waterproof, protects garments
- Dual use, vacuum or roll the air out
- Reusable, use year after year
Age Range: 3 years+
Seat height 12". Angled back legs, hardwood posts and steel hardware. Adult Assembly required.
25" h x 12.5" w x 12.5" l
Weight: 14lbLearn More
Regular Price: $34.99
Special Price: $27.99
Create ultra-smooth soups, sauces, and stocks with help from this three-piece chef's set. Constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the set's conical chinois features a fine mesh sieve that captures even the smallest of food fragments to ensure lump-free results. The chinois sports a smooth rim that won't scratch hands or fingers while working, as well as a long handle for easy dispensing of ingredients or disposing of captured seeds, peels, and other unwanted fragments. An included rubberwood pestle makes it simple to puree fruits, vegetables, and berries for a variety of desserts, dips, dressings, baby foods, and more, while helping to push denser ingredients through the mesh to avoid waste. Best of all, the set provides a chromed-steel stand, which can be used to stabilize the sieve over pots, pans, and bowls from 4 to 10 quarts--great for pressing fresh ingredients directly into roasts, stews, fruit sauces, and other dishes. A necessity in any professional kitchen, the three-piece set measures approximately 7 by 7 by 9 inches.
- 3-piece chef's set creates ultra-smooth soups, sauces, and more
- Stainless-steel chinois with fine mesh sieve and long handle
- Rubberwood pestle for pureeing fruits, vegetables, and meats
- Chromed-steel stand accommodates pans from 4 to 10 quarts
- Measures approximately 7 by 7 by 9 inches
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $3.19
- Solidly made from lightweight metal.
- The smooth handle and built in spring action make it easy to use
- Locking device for compact storage.
- An ideal tool for removing cherry and olive pits
- Much safer and simpler to use than a knife.