Typical uses for the z series include food service carts, conveyor systems, cannery equipment, stock carts, portable storage racks, maintenance carts, etc.
- Heavily formed top plate and yoke
- Axle and nut design for wheel assembly
- Zinc plated
- Heat treated raceways, top plate, and king pin for extended wear
- Dust cover protects swivel bearings
- Wheel Diameter: 4"
- Overall Height: 4-5/8"
- Tread Width: 1-1/4
- Load Capacity: 325 lbs
- 3-shelf bookcase
- Espresso finish
- Strong, durable hollowcore panel construction
- Great display for books and collectibles
- Easy to follow assembly instructions
- Includes all hardware and tools
Usage: Assembly Required
Dimensions: 34.75" L x 15.75" W x 48" HLearn More
Age Range: 2 years+
This super-tough Plywood Front Loader is a great addition to any classroom or playroom.Features durable plywood construction, bold colors with natural accents, and rubber, non-skid wheels, the vehicles are designed for many years of group use. Ships fully assembled.
0" h x 0" w x 0" l
Weight: 0lbLearn More
- Complete BBQ preparation tool that instantly marinates, stores and transports the meat to and from the grill.
- Exacting manufacturing standards provide commercial level vacuum pressure which causes marinade to penetrate deeply and completely into the meat in as little as 5 minutes.
- 10” x 14” design provides 4.5 liter volume which can accommodate up to 14 boneless chicken breasts before, during and after marinating.
- Marinating chamber’s locking tabs secure pre-cooked juices / bacteria within container, eliminating cross contamination potential.
- Tray integrated into the marinade chamber cover provides ideal surface for transporting cooked foods from the grill back into the kitchen.
- Tray incorporates a spill guard rim to eliminate mess.
- Exclusive stability rib / hinge design eliminates tip-over potential.
- Dishwasher safe; easily disassembles for quick and effortless cleaning.
- Sturdy ABS construction.
- Patent pending.
SUNSET HARVEST by Terry Redlin. In this classic Terry Redlin image, the local farmer demonstrates both a concern for his wildlife friends and the land he works. As the combines slowly rumble through the field, two rows of corn stalks are left standing. This not only provides winter feed for the deer who wait patiently and unafraid on the nearby knoll, but also serves as a natural windbreak for soil conservation. Careful observers will notice how the artist skillfully captures the subtle effects of light in this romantic scene. As the setting sun's rays fight through the dust and chaff kicked up behind the combines, its normal bright roundness is both diffused and distorted. Elite open edition. Image size, 14" x 24". Framed size, 24" x 34" with 1-1/2" classic walnut moulding. Deluxe framing option with tan suede outer mat brass nameplate. Certificate of Authenticity.Learn More
Chrome Wire Shelving
The Sandusky Lee Chrome Wire Shelving has a 600 lb. weight capacity. Each unit is NSF certified. The four shelves are fully adjustable. It has a contemporary design with a chrome finish. This shelving unit is easy to assemble with no tools required.
- 72" W x 18" D x 86" H
- 600 lb. shelf capacity
- 4 adjustable shelves
- Chrome finish
- Easy to assemble
Age Range: 3 years+
A new dimension to block building as children incorporate arches and tunnels in their block play cities to create new and exciting structures. Set of 10 includes 2 tunnels and 8 arches.
2.75" h x 11" w x 5.5" l
Weight: 10.5lbLearn More