Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $3.99
Wood pellets are an excellent primary or secondary heating source. They are clean burning, environmentally safe, and are a recyclable energy. Pellets are approximately 1 to 1 ½ ” long and ¼” in diameter. They smell pleasant and are clean and smooth. Wood pellets are easy to use. Simply pour the pellets from your 40 lb. bag directly into your stove’s hopper. Remember to store the pellets in a dry area
When building a fire, you will notice that pellets are easier to start than traditional chopped wood which is usually wet. That’s because our pellets have a superior BTU heating value and are low in moisture content. They’re also long lasting. Another plus is that bags of pellets stack compactly in much less space than a cord of wood.
As a guide, one 40 lb. bag will normally heat a 1,500 sq. ft. home for one day. To determine the amount of pellets you will need, consider these factors: the size of your home, the outside temperature, the amount of insulation in your home, and the desired amount of heat you prefer. After a simple trial period, you will easily find out just how many bags of pellets you will use and will be able to stock up for the winter.Finally, pellets are much more economical than propane and are good for the environment--not to mention the easy clean-up due to the low ash content and the fact that you will no longer have an aching back from chopping wood!Learn More
From backyard barbeques to sit down meals, Diamond® Disposable Steak Knives are sure to impress even your hungriest guests. Durable enough to cut through steak, chops, chicken and more, our disposable steak knives make clean-up a breeze.
- America’s 1st disposable steak knife.
- Strong enough to cut through any meat without bending or breaking.
- Patented cut-out design uses 10% less plastic than traditional cutlery.
- Packaging made from 100% recycled paperboard.
- Recyclable and reusable, our cutlery is dishwasher safe.
Glass jars have our unique "flip lid" which permits easy pouring or shaking of spices. (Please note that jars do not fit all Olde Thompson spice racks.) This empty spice jar stands 4 1/2" tall and 2" in diameter. The chrome cap has the option to sprinkle or pour out your favorite spice.Learn More
- 100% Pre Shrunk Cotton
- High Quality Towel
- Soft White
- 12 regular mouth lids and bands
- Fits all Kerr regular mouth glass preserving jars
- Lids are for one-time use; bands can be reused
- Features a brushed-silver finish
- Coated lids won't react with natural acids in food
- Premium canning additives for the professional-quality look and taste you want.
- Available - Fruit Pectin - Use as a gelling agent in jams, jellies and fillings or as a stabilizer in fruit juices and milk drinks.
- 1-3/4 oz. Fruit-Fresh Produce Protector - Prevents browning of fresh-cut produce for up to eight hours.
- Sprinkle on freshly cut fruit and vegetables. 5 oz.