Lamplight® has been creating indoor lighting solutions, like Ultra-Pure® Lamp Oil, for almost five decades. Specially designed for use in oil candles and lamps, its smokeless formula makes it ideal for use indoors.
- Sootless, Smokless
- Clear Color
- 99% Paraffin Oil
- For use in oil lamps and oil candles
Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth, Glass Preserving Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving apple and grape juices. Our famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store:
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- 6-Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth Glass Preserving Jars
- 6-Ball, Wide Mouth Lids with Bands
- Step-by-Step instructions on bottom of package
- Height with lid: 9.25 inches
- Width: 4.47 inches
Longer vegetables such as asparagus, cucumbers, & long beans now have a jar that’s made just for them! This 24-oz jar is an excellent choice for portioning soups and sauces. Perfect when pints are too small & quarts are too big.
- Fit in standard canning pots
- Use with recipes that call for quart size jars
- Freezer safe
- Hold 3 cups of food
- Diameter : 3-in.
- Height : 6.75-in.
- Material : Glass with Tinplate Steel
- Origin : United States
- Size/Capacity : Set of 9/1.5-pt.
The easy way to make crisp, delicious bacon in your microwave. Bacon cooks leaner and healthier than pan fried.
- Special cooking racks allow fat to drip down into the exclusive deep base.
- An easy-grasp handle wraps around the entire base so it's always within reach.
- Cooked bacon easily lifts away with the edge of a knife.
- Bacon cooker is fully immersible and dishwasher safe.
- Removable cooking racks separate and stack in base for compact storage.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- 9.5L x 9.5W x 6H
Love Bacon but don't want to Microwave it? Check out our other product! The Norpro 9" Round Cast Iron Bacon Press 1401.Learn More
Lamplight® has been creating indoor lighting solutions, like the Chamber Oil Lamp, for almost five decades. Ideal for everyday lighting, these lamps are also great for dealing with occasional power outages.
- Great for creating everyday ambiance
- A household necessity in a power outage
- Holds 12 oz. of fuel
- Burns for up to 25 hours
Dehydrating just got easier with the ''How to Dry Foods Cookbook'' by Home Economist Deanna DeLong. Everything you need to know about drying foods is included in this 160 page soft cover book. Lots of recipes, hints, and tips. Includes sections on fruit, fruit leathers, vegetables, herbs & spices, nuts & seeds, meat, and fish. Also covers the history, methods, and equipment for drying.Learn More
Put the Lodge Logic Camp Dutch Oven lid stand in hot coals then place your lid upside down on the stand for use as a griddle.
- Heavy-duty steel has a high-temperature finish
- Can also be used as a trivet to hold your hot lid
- Dimensions: 14" L x 4.5" W