Does your organization need extra table space for dinner banquets, conventions, or displays and exhibitions? An investment in Lifetime’s 8 ft. folding tables means one less thing you have to worry about at your next social gathering. Our 8 ft. folding tables are lightweight and portable for easy set up indoors or outside, wherever you choose as the ideal location for your next big event. Our 8 ft. folding tables are easy to clean, stain resistant, and UV protected for worry-free maintenance.
Lifetime’s 8 ft. folding table is constructed from our patented high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic with a powder-coated steel frame which provides our 8 ft. folding table with commercial strength and weather resistance to rusting, chipping and cracking. The 8 foot folding table will provide years of attractive accommodations for the various events in your busy lifestyle.
- Durable Polyethylene Surface: Lightweight, durable, stain resistant surface contains UV inhibitors for added protection from weathering.
- Impact Resistant Corners: Engineered for superior durability and strength.
- Welded Locking Ring: Over 200% more material at stress point prevents unintentional closure. Brace arms are made with solid steel.
- Broad Leg Stance: Creates superior stability, reinforced with a leg brace.
- Non-Marring Foot Caps: Frame is powder coated and feet caps prevent floor damage.
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price: $99.99
- Butterfly Mechanism
- Adjustable Height
- Title Mechanism With Lock System
- Coated Nylon Base
- Flip Up Arm Rest
- Fabric/PU Leather
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
- Back: 20" x 30"
- Seat: 21" x 21"
Feel like a true Boss with this, high back, Big and Tall Office Chair! This chair is designed with extra padding and durability, which will provide you with years of comfort!
- High Back Rest
- Extremely Padded
- Padded Arm Rest
- Pull Lever to Lock Chair from Tilting or Allows your to Tilt the Chair
- Lever to Raise and Lower Chair Easily
- Easy to Maneuver with 5 Rolling Wheels
This Lodge Logic Dutch Oven Cast Iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as a griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. The Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 14" in diameter, with a depth of 5".
- Lodge Logic 8 Qt. Camp Dutch Oven
- Three Integral Legs Allow the Oven to be Perfectly Spaced Over Hot Coals
- Made of Cast Iron
- Portable Camp Stove Does It All
- Cooks Meats, Side Dishes or Desserts
- Unsurpassed Heat Retention
- Even Heating
- Flanged Lid Holds Charcoals in Place
- Lid Can Also Be Inverted and Used as a Griddle
- Diameter: 12"
- Depth: 5"
- Capacity: 8 Qts.
- Made in USA
We hunted long and hard for a grinder that was capable of processing 1-2 deer a year and is built to last. This is the one! The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds. Square aluminum meat tray holds a generous amount of meat to simplify processing. Die-cast aluminum grinder head is built to last. Easy to read power indicator. Includes 2 stainless steel plates (8mm, 4.8mm), a stuffing plate and knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and meat stomper. Compact size for easy storage. UL approved.Learn More
- Fabric cover over footrest mechanism to protect small fingers from pinching.
- Unique locking safety to prevent tipping.
- Comfortable cushion foam and springs.
- Makes watching a movie, playing video games, or reading a book, a special treat.
- Recommended for ages 2 to 9 years.
- Made in USA!
Easily make delicious homemade ice cream with the AmeriHome 6 Qt. Old Fashioned Ice Cream Maker. Store bought ice cream can’t compare to the flavors of fresh ice cream. Gather the family together for summertime BBQs and enjoy a delicious, refreshing treat in about 30 minutes. This ice cream maker is just like the one grandma used to have, but has been improved with modern conveniences. The interchangeable design offers two ways to make ice cream: use either the electric motor or the hand crank. Let the electric motor do the mixing while you sit back and relax, or have the kids take turns using the hand crank. The electric motor can easily make homemade ice cream for a big group during a BBQ or party and it keeps your hands free. The hand crank gives you the flexibility to harden the ice cream mixture at the end of the mixing cycle without having to use a freezer. It’s great to use the hand crank while camping and you’re without electricity. Detailed instructions for making three tested and perfected flavors of tasty ice cream are included in the package. Choose classic vanilla, rich chocolate, or strawberry. Make it yourself at home to control the quality of the ingredients and the intensity of the flavors. Some store bought ice creams include chemical stabilizers and artificial flavors. You can make ice cream just the way you like it, without all the unnecessary additives.
Making your own ice cream is as easy as 1, 2, 3. First prepare the ingredients, then pour the mixture into the aluminum can. Insert the paddle and seal the lid. Add ice and rock salt to the pine tub, install the electric motor or the hand crank, then mix for about 30 minutes.
Includes an aluminum mixing can with a clear plastic lid. The old fashioned pine tub is sealed for durability. The ice crusher helps you keep the ice and rock salt from binding up, and the mixing paddle keeps the ice cream mixture moving so it sets up evenly.
- Combo design offers two ways to make ice cream - easily switch between hand crank and electric motor in seconds
- Makes up to 6 quarts of rich and creamy ice cream and sherbet
- Makes soft ice cream in about 30 minutes
- Includes aluminum can with clear plastic lid, sealed pine tub, ice crusher, and mixing paddle
- Tested and perfected recipes included in the product manual
Wildlife icons of fish, bears, moose and beavers decorate the drapes and colors of burgundy, tan dark green and brown showcase the rustic theme. A hunter green buffalo check pattern coordinates with the main wildlife theme.
- Lined 84" x 84" Rod Pocket
- Panel Pair with Tiebacks
- Browning Buckmark - Rod Pocket Curtains - 42 x 84
- Includes: (2) Panels, each panel measures 42 x 84. Includes 2 tie-backs.
- 100 percent cotton duck. Spot Clean or Dry Clean only.
- Valance and other accessories sold separately.
- Officially licensed Browning merchandise.
- Made in the USA.