- Ideal for entertaining indoors or out.
- Add your own decorations to hollow base for a stylish, festive look.
- Non-slip/non-marking base locks onto reservoir for easy lifting and moving.
- Ice-Cone™ keeps beverages cold without diluting beverage with ice water.
- Refill Ice-Cone or beverage without taking dispenser apart.
From backyard barbeques to sit down meals, Diamond® Disposable Steak Knives are sure to impress even your hungriest guests. Durable enough to cut through steak, chops, chicken and more, our disposable steak knives make clean-up a breeze.
- America’s 1st disposable steak knife.
- Strong enough to cut through any meat without bending or breaking.
- Patented cut-out design uses 10% less plastic than traditional cutlery.
- Packaging made from 100% recycled paperboard.
- Recyclable and reusable, our cutlery is dishwasher safe.
These patches are designed to patch the 4 inner most rings on a 40cm target face. In general, you shoot the middle of the target out more quickly than the rest. 1 each.
- ****Patches designed to only patch the 4 inner most rings****
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011129
Wood/Coal Shaker Grate for models 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF
- Dimensions: 14 in. L x 5.12 in. W x 0.5 in. H
Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- Size of Outlet Hole: 8" W x 3.75" H
The Universal Filter Box is designed to be installed on any add on furnace. Specifically, it covers the blowers and allows for easy connection to the existing HVAC return duct work or to newly installed ducting. It comes with an integrated slot for a 16-Inch by 20-Inch air filter. Made of durable Galvanized steel, the UFB908 will provide years of trouble free service. For units: 1300, 1537G, 1602, 1802, 24AF, 1400, 1500, 1557M, 1602M, 24A, and 30A.
** Replaces parts: 11RKL, 11RKS, 24CRM.**
Filter size: 16 x 20 x 1Learn More
This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
- Premium canning additives for the professional-quality look and taste you want.
- Available - Fruit Pectin - Use as a gelling agent in jams, jellies and fillings or as a stabilizer in fruit juices and milk drinks.
- 1-3/4 oz. Fruit-Fresh Produce Protector - Prevents browning of fresh-cut produce for up to eight hours.
- Sprinkle on freshly cut fruit and vegetables. 5 oz.