Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $59.99
Easily make delicious homemade ice cream with the AmeriHome 6 Qt. Old Fashioned Ice Cream Maker. Store bought ice cream can’t compare to the flavors of fresh ice cream. Gather the family together for summertime BBQs and enjoy a delicious, refreshing treat in about 30 minutes. This ice cream maker is just like the one grandma used to have, but has been improved with modern conveniences. The interchangeable design offers two ways to make ice cream: use either the electric motor or the hand crank. Let the electric motor do the mixing while you sit back and relax, or have the kids take turns using the hand crank. The electric motor can easily make homemade ice cream for a big group during a BBQ or party and it keeps your hands free. The hand crank gives you the flexibility to harden the ice cream mixture at the end of the mixing cycle without having to use a freezer. It’s great to use the hand crank while camping and you’re without electricity. Detailed instructions for making three tested and perfected flavors of tasty ice cream are included in the package. Choose classic vanilla, rich chocolate, or strawberry. Make it yourself at home to control the quality of the ingredients and the intensity of the flavors. Some store bought ice creams include chemical stabilizers and artificial flavors. You can make ice cream just the way you like it, without all the unnecessary additives.
Making your own ice cream is as easy as 1, 2, 3. First prepare the ingredients, then pour the mixture into the aluminum can. Insert the paddle and seal the lid. Add ice and rock salt to the pine tub, install the electric motor or the hand crank, then mix for about 30 minutes.
Includes an aluminum mixing can with a clear plastic lid. The old fashioned pine tub is sealed for durability. The ice crusher helps you keep the ice and rock salt from binding up, and the mixing paddle keeps the ice cream mixture moving so it sets up evenly.
- Combo design offers two ways to make ice cream - easily switch between hand crank and electric motor in seconds
- Makes up to 6 quarts of rich and creamy ice cream and sherbet
- Makes soft ice cream in about 30 minutes
- Includes aluminum can with clear plastic lid, sealed pine tub, ice crusher, and mixing paddle
- Tested and perfected recipes included in the product manual
Does your organization need extra table space for dinner banquets, conventions, or displays and exhibitions? An investment in Lifetime’s 8 ft. folding tables means one less thing you have to worry about at your next social gathering. Our 8 ft. folding tables are lightweight and portable for easy set up indoors or outside, wherever you choose as the ideal location for your next big event. Our 8 ft. folding tables are easy to clean, stain resistant, and UV protected for worry-free maintenance.
Lifetime’s 8 ft. folding table is constructed from our patented high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic with a powder-coated steel frame which provides our 8 ft. folding table with commercial strength and weather resistance to rusting, chipping and cracking. The 8 foot folding table will provide years of attractive accommodations for the various events in your busy lifestyle.
- Durable Polyethylene Surface: Lightweight, durable, stain resistant surface contains UV inhibitors for added protection from weathering.
- Impact Resistant Corners: Engineered for superior durability and strength.
- Welded Locking Ring: Over 200% more material at stress point prevents unintentional closure. Brace arms are made with solid steel.
- Broad Leg Stance: Creates superior stability, reinforced with a leg brace.
- Non-Marring Foot Caps: Frame is powder coated and feet caps prevent floor damage.
- Fabric cover over footrest mechanism to protect small fingers from pinching.
- Unique locking safety to prevent tipping.
- Comfortable cushion foam and springs.
- Makes watching a movie, playing video games, or reading a book, a special treat.
- Recommended for ages 2 to 9 years.
- Made in USA!
This Lodge Logic Dutch Oven Cast Iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as a griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. The Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 14" in diameter, with a depth of 5".
- Lodge Logic 8 Qt. Camp Dutch Oven
- Three Integral Legs Allow the Oven to be Perfectly Spaced Over Hot Coals
- Made of Cast Iron
- Portable Camp Stove Does It All
- Cooks Meats, Side Dishes or Desserts
- Unsurpassed Heat Retention
- Even Heating
- Flanged Lid Holds Charcoals in Place
- Lid Can Also Be Inverted and Used as a Griddle
- Diameter: 12"
- Depth: 5"
- Capacity: 8 Qts.
- Made in USA
Self-extinguishing design safely collects unsightly cigarette butts and reduces the risk of fire. Made of flame-retardant, sturdy polyethylene, this low maintenance smoker's friend won't rust, dent, or crack. Unique rain bonnet opening keeps rain out and discourages other trash. Simply lift off lid to empty big galvanized steel pail inside. Tie-down notches offer security and greater stability under severe weather conditions. In high humidity environments, unique "drip-lip" internal construction prevents tar condensation from escaping.Learn More
These rod pocket drapes feature realistic woodland leaves and tree bark in rustic tones of brown and green. Includes 2 lined curtain panels, each measuring 42 inches wide x 84 inches long, and 2 tie-backs. Coordinates perfectly with the New Break Up Bedding collection from Kimlor.
- Dimensions = 42" 84"
- 3" Header.
- 2 Panels.
- Tie-Back Included.
When the occasion calls for a large entree, cook it in the 22 Quart Roaster Oven instead of your main oven. Great for any Holiday or Family Gathering. As it roasts, meat is surrounded with steam for moist, flavorful results that always get compliments.
- Great for turkeys up to 24 lbs.*
- Doubles your oven space — perfect for the holidays
- Roasts, bakes, cooks & serves
- Removable pan for easy cleanup
- Easy lift-out rack
Made in the USA, this Shelter Brand black galvanized steel adjustable chimney cover by HY-C Company is the durable and economic choice for chimneys in most regions. The adjustability simplifies the difficult job of measuring and installing a chimney cap. Like all HY-C chimney covers, the mounting design provides maximum free air space and better draft while the attractive powder coat finish helps it stand up to the elements. Made with a 24 gauge galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges and 18 gauge 5/8" expanded galvanized steel mesh. Seven year limited warranty.
- Adjustable to fit outside flue tile sizes ranging from: 8" x 8" to 13" x 13" square/rectangle and 8" to 12" round.
- 24 gauge Powder-Coated Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll-Formed Edges, 18 gauge 5/8" 100% Galvanized Steel Expanded Metal Mesh
- Steel Mounting Clamps for Easy, Durable Installation
- Outside Mounting Provides Greater Free Air Space
- Expanded Metal Mesh Turned Inward at Base Allows Cover to Rest Firmly on Flue Tile, Closing Any Openings to Protect Against Nuisance Wildlife
- Height - 9.25 Inches
- Width - 19.25 Inches
- Depth - 19.25 Inches