This rocker/recliner is great for any hunter's tastes featuring a soft microfiber camouflage upholstery, great for relaxing in a hunting themed den, or vacation home.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs
- Arm to Arm: 3"
- Seat Across: 24"
- Seat to Head rest: 27"
- Floor to Seat: 19"
Internet Only Pricing
- Cuddler Recliner
- Available in Jaguar Tan Padded Microfiber
- Chaise Pad will Support Your Calf
- Easy to Clean
- Hand Tested to Ensure Quality
- Foam Cushions for Extra Comfort
- Made in USA
- 44" H x 56" W x 41" D
- Width (Inside of Arm Cushions) : 26.5"
- When reclined measures 5' 7"
Kit Includes: DVL/DuraBlack Chimney Adapter, Snap-Lock Adapter, 11" Square Ceiling Support Box with Trim, Adjustable Flashing 0/12-6/12, Chimney Cap, Storm Collar, and Attic Insulation Shield. Only available in 6" diameter. Pipe not included. Can be used for cathedral ceiling installations. Use for typical through-the-roof installations.Learn More
VersaCradle Bow Vise accommodates any bow, with any limb width, with the aid of an adapter. Featuring a Patented 360 degrees locking-ball head and cam-lock lever system, the VersaCradle makes tuning both compounds and crossbows a breeze. Polyurethane pads ensure superior limb grip without marring the limb. Vise is fully adjustable, and mounts to any bench or counter top with ease.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 711148045715
The Pellet Vent System features a double-wall, air-insulated design ensuring superior performance and safety. A stainless steel inner wall, combined with a galvalume steel outer wall which provides maximum heat and corrosion resistance for safe, long lasting performance. A 1/4" air space between the inner and outer walls provides for static air insulation ensuring safe outer wall temperatures, while providing a 1" clearance to nearby combustibles.
This kit is used for Horizontal Installations where you would be exiting through a wall for exhaust.
- 1- Square horizontal cap
- 1- 90 degree elbow
- 5- 1' pipe lengths
- 1- clean-out tee w/cap
- 1- wall thimble
- 1- pipe adapter
- All Components are 3" material
With a sweeping traditional style surrounding a comfortable supportive design, the "Montgomery-Mocha" upholstery collection creates a warm and inviting atmosphere perfect for any home. The warm earth-toned upholstery fabric beautifully surrounds the stylish rolled arms and supportive seating and back cushions which works together with the flowing traditional design to make this collection the ultimate in comfort. With the rich finished showood adorning this furniture, the "Montgomery-Mocha" upholstery collection is a shining example of comfortable traditional style.
- Frames have been tested to GSA government standards
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from 7/8 hardwood
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHMA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam.
Dimensions In Inches Depth 40 Width 92 Height 39