Your child's Peg Pérego riding toy will never run out of juice when you have this 12 volt rechargeable spare battery on hand. Swap it in when the riding toy runs down for non-stop fun. For use with Peg Perego High-Performance 12 Volt Childs Vehicles.
- An extra battery for non-stop ride-on fun
- For use with Peg Pérego High-Performance 12 Volt Childs Vehicles.
- Arrives fully charged and ready to use
- Provides extra hours of playtime for young riders
- Dimensions: 7.25 x 6 x 6.5 inches
- 3" tee with clean-out
- 304 stainless steel inner flue
- Stainless steel outer wall double wall construction
- Air insulated design for use with corn and bio-mass burning stoves
- 3" minimum clearance to combustibles
- UL & ULC tested & listed
- 25 year warranty
- Boxed Pipe is required for multi-fuel stoves.
Quick Charge your Peg Perego, John Deere, Polaris or Ducati 12–volt, children’s riding vehicle battery in just 2 hours. Kids love to drive their vehicles, so instead of being gloomy when their battery runs down, Quick Charge it and in 2 hours they’re ready to go!
- 12–Volt Quick Charge 2 hour battery charger
- Recharges 12–volt Peg Perego, John Deere, Polaris or Ducati children’s riding vehicles in just 2 hours
- Preselected for safety and efficiency with Peg Perego vehicles
- Extend the playtime for young riders
Extend the life of your US Stove 2421 stove by protecting its cast iron base with the G42 Cast Iron Grate. The grate raises the fire for faster start-up and ash removal. It also aids in the combustion efficiency of the fire allowing air to get underneath the coal bed and improving the ability to be clean and heat green.
- This is a replacement cast iron grate for stove model 2421.
- Dimensions - 7 x 27.2 x 14.5 inches
- Medium-Duty Rigid Pneumatic Caster Durable pneumatic wheel
- Gives mobility to heavy loads on smooth hard surface & finished concrete floors
- Protects both the load & the floor
- 8-inch wheel - 220 lb. capacity
- 10-inch wheel - 350 lb. capacity
- Weight: Approximately 6 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 11 x 8 x 5 inches.Learn More
Wood/Coal Shaker Grate for models 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF
- Dimensions: 14 in. L x 5.12 in. W x 0.5 in. H
Designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit FHT chimney system such as wood stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. This Dura Plus Chimney Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More
Passing a venting installation using 6 or 8 inch inner diameter DuraPlus vent pipes through an attic is much easier and conforms to building codes when you use a DuraPlus All-Fuel Galvalume Attic Insulation Shield. This venting accessory ensures any home's safety by preventing debris and insulation from accumulating next to the DuraPlus piping where it could potentially create a hazard.
In fact, this insulation shield is actually required for any DuraPlus venting installation that features an attic pass-through. The shield includes a firestop, a base, and a collar for easy installation, plus it's compatible with DuraPlus vent pipe with a 6 inch or 8 inch inner diameter. This safe, convenient attic insulation shield is the right product for an attic pass-through and the right product to use with your compatible DuraPlus venting components.
- Prevents insulation from accumulating near chimney piping
- *Required for installations that pass through an attic
- For use with 6" and 8" DuraPlus chimney pipes
- Durable galvalume construction
- Includes a firestop, base, and a collar
- Limited lifetime warranty
Designed for appliances tested and listed for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas. 6” chimney pipe has 1” insulation blanket. To calculate the installed length of DuraPlus chimney pipe, subtract 1-1/2” from each length of chimney pipe.
- Dimensions: 6" Inside Diameter x 10" Outside Diameter x 6" Length (4-1/2" Installed Length)