This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
Lamplight® has been creating indoor lighting solutions, like Ultra-Pure® Lamp Oil, for almost five decades. Specially designed for use in oil candles and lamps, its smokeless formula makes it ideal for use indoors.
- Sootless, Smokless
- Clear Color
- 99% Paraffin Oil
- For use in oil lamps and oil candles
- Press surface is 9 inches/23cm diameter
- Features a wooden handle that stays cool to the touch.
- Ideal for bacon, grilled sandwiches, hamburgers and quesadillas
- Includes instructions for seasoning before use, cleaning and storage
- Hand wash, rinse thoroughly and dry with a paper towel - never soak cast iron
Make sure your meals travel in style with this convenient Anchor Hocking 3 Quart Bake 'N Taker Set. Made in the USA, this set features a 3 qt rectangular glass casserole dish with a plastic lid, a hot/cold pack and an insulated tote, so you can easily transport dishes to potlucks, picnics and more. Baking dish is oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. Not for use on the stovetop, under the broiler or in the toaster oven.
- Anchor Hocking quality
- 4 piece set
- 9" x 13" baking dish with lid
- Hot/Cold pack
- Zippered carrying case
- Used with rear outlet stoves
- Used to direct exhaust upward
- Cap to help clean pipe