Regular Price: $6.98
Special Price: $5.58
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
Typical uses for the z series include food service carts, conveyor systems, cannery equipment, stock carts, portable storage racks, maintenance carts, etc.
- Heavily formed top plate and yoke
- Axle and nut design for wheel assembly
- Zinc plated
- Heat treated raceways, top plate, and king pin for extended wear
- Dust cover protects swivel bearings
- Wheel Diameter: 4"
- Tread Width: 1-1/4"
- Load Capacity 300
- Today’s high efficiency wood, pellet, corn, coal and gas appliances are airtight and require a positive air and gas seal to ensure peak operating efficiency.
- Door seals will become worn, loose or compressed causing a loss in operating efficiency and an increase in emissions. To ensure peak operating efficiency, door seals should be replaced on an annual basis.
- MEECO’S RED DEVIL products are made of the highest quality texturized fiberglass yarn. They are 100% asbestos-free and will withstand temperatures up to 1000° F.
- MEECO owns its own knitting machines and is an OEM supplier to the industry.
Out of stock
- Large single raceway deeply embossed for extra strength
- Special precision king pin engineered for thrust absorption and durability
- Zinc plated
Typical Uses For The E Series Include Dollies, Parts Bins, Portable Storage Racks, Institutional Housekeeping Equipment, Bakery Racks, Etc
- Wheel Diameter: 3"
- Overall Height: 3-5/8"
- Thread Width: 1-1/4"
- Load Capacity: 125