- 3 horizontal
- 304 stainless steel inner flue
- Stainless steel outer wall double wall construction
- Air insulated design for use with corn and bio-mass burning stoves
- 3 minimum clearance to combustibles
- UL & ULC tested & listed
Features fully utilized twist -lock construction. Listed at 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA, it can be used in both vertical and horizontal installations. Inner wall is .012" type 304 stainless steel for corn burning appliances. Outer wall is .016" type 304 stainless steel. Pipe outside diameter is plus 5/8".Learn More
Our hotplate gives you the option to build your 55 gal. stove for more than just radiating heat. This hot plate allows you 8 in. of surface space to set a kettle, steamer, or even a frying pan. Easy to install, all that is required is to cut the hole in the barrel and screw the plate on.
- All cast iron for years of use
- Ideal for fry pans, pots and kettles
- Lid Lifter handle included
- Curved base is a perfect fit for 55-gallon drums.
- 8" cooking surface
- Product dimensions: Varies
- Carton dimensions: 2.75" L x 9.75" W x 11" H
- Weight: 6 lbs.
Daniel Boone would be proud to own a Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Tripod! Constructed from hot-rolled steel bar stock and galvanized chain, the tripod is ideally suited for use with Lodge Camp Dutch Ovens and Camp Ovens. Tote Bag is sold separately.
Tall Boy Tripod
- 36" chain
- 60" legs
- 1/2" bar stock
Create ultra-smooth soups, sauces, and stocks with help from this three-piece chef's set. Constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the set's conical chinois features a fine mesh sieve that captures even the smallest of food fragments to ensure lump-free results. The chinois sports a smooth rim that won't scratch hands or fingers while working, as well as a long handle for easy dispensing of ingredients or disposing of captured seeds, peels, and other unwanted fragments. An included rubberwood pestle makes it simple to puree fruits, vegetables, and berries for a variety of desserts, dips, dressings, baby foods, and more, while helping to push denser ingredients through the mesh to avoid waste. Best of all, the set provides a chromed-steel stand, which can be used to stabilize the sieve over pots, pans, and bowls from 4 to 10 quarts--great for pressing fresh ingredients directly into roasts, stews, fruit sauces, and other dishes. A necessity in any professional kitchen, the three-piece set measures approximately 7 by 7 by 9 inches.
- 3-piece chef's set creates ultra-smooth soups, sauces, and more
- Stainless-steel chinois with fine mesh sieve and long handle
- Rubberwood pestle for pureeing fruits, vegetables, and meats
- Chromed-steel stand accommodates pans from 4 to 10 quarts
- Measures approximately 7 by 7 by 9 inches
Fits between standard wall studs. Interior trim is painted black. Type 304 stainless steel exterior plate.
- 13" x 13" and width is 3 7/8-8"
- Steams, stews, roasts, boils, deep fries and more.
- Nonstick surface, inside and out, for easy cleaning.
- Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat control removed.
- Control Master® heat control automatically maintains the proper cooking temperature.
- Deep fries six servings. Also great for vegetables, rice, pasta, roasts, chicken, ham, and more.
- Premium nonstick finish, inside and out, for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning.
- Tempered glass cover lets you see food as it cooks.
- Heavy cast aluminum base for even heat distribution.
- So versatile, you'll use it every day! Makes soups and casseroles. Steams vegetables and rice; cooks pasta. Roasts beef, pork, and poultry.
- One year limited warranty.
- 120 Volts AC, 1200 Watts
Sporting Browning Buckmark logos throughout, this shower curtain blends the bold brown tones of nature with soft, feminine shades of pink. Made of a 50/50 cotton/polyester blend. Twelve hook-ready holes at top. Liner not included. Machine washable. Imported.
Size: 72" x 72".Learn More