This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth, Glass Preserving Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving apple and grape juices. Our famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store:
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- 6-Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth Glass Preserving Jars
- 6-Ball, Wide Mouth Lids with Bands
- Step-by-Step instructions on bottom of package.
Lamplight® has been creating indoor lighting solutions, like Ultra-Pure® Lamp Oil, for almost five decades. Specially designed for use in oil candles and lamps, its smokeless formula makes it ideal for use indoors.
- Sootless, Smokless
- Clear Color
- 99% Paraffin Oil
- For use in oil lamps and oil candles
Longer vegetables such as asparagus, cucumbers, & long beans now have a jar that’s made just for them! This 24-oz jar is an excellent choice for portioning soups and sauces. Perfect when pints are too small & quarts are too big.
- Fit in standard canning pots
- Use with recipes that call for quart size jars
- Freezer safe
- Hold 3 cups of food
- Diameter : 3-in.
- Height : 6.75-in.
- Material : Glass with Tinplate Steel
- Origin : United States
- Size/Capacity : Set of 9/1.5-pt.
- Dimensions: 4' x 8'
- 7mm Thick
- EVA Foam Roll Up Mat
- Color: Gray
- Diamond Plate Surface
- Roll Up for Easy Storage
The easy way to make crisp, delicious bacon in your microwave. Bacon cooks leaner and healthier than pan fried.
- Special cooking racks allow fat to drip down into the exclusive deep base.
- An easy-grasp handle wraps around the entire base so it's always within reach.
- Cooked bacon easily lifts away with the edge of a knife.
- Bacon cooker is fully immersible and dishwasher safe.
- Removable cooking racks separate and stack in base for compact storage.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- 9.5L x 9.5W x 6H
Love Bacon but don't want to Microwave it? Check out our other product! The Norpro 9" Round Cast Iron Bacon Press 1401.Learn More
Regular Price: $13.99
Special Price: $12.59
- Used with rear outlet stoves
- Used to direct exhaust upward
- Cap to help clean pipe