The easy way to make crisp, delicious bacon in your microwave. Bacon cooks leaner and healthier than pan fried.
- Special cooking racks allow fat to drip down into the exclusive deep base.
- An easy-grasp handle wraps around the entire base so it's always within reach.
- Cooked bacon easily lifts away with the edge of a knife.
- Bacon cooker is fully immersible and dishwasher safe.
- Removable cooking racks separate and stack in base for compact storage.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- 9.5L x 9.5W x 6H
Love Bacon but don't want to Microwave it? Check out our other product! The Norpro 9" Round Cast Iron Bacon Press 1401.Learn More
The Ball, Fresh Preserving Brand is celebrating 125 Years of Preserving America with special commemorative and collectible products. Dedicated home canners will rush to own these fresh pieces of Americana.
- Easy push-down storage lid allows you to store items effortlessly
- One gallon size is perfect for dry storage, crafting and decoration – not for home canning use
- Appearance replicates the charm of yester-year and it brings classic Americana style to your home
- Press surface is 9 inches/23cm diameter
- Features a wooden handle that stays cool to the touch.
- Ideal for bacon, grilled sandwiches, hamburgers and quesadillas
- Includes instructions for seasoning before use, cleaning and storage
- Hand wash, rinse thoroughly and dry with a paper towel - never soak cast iron
Heavy duty, non-stick burger press can be adjusted to any thickness from 1/4" to 1". Makes a large 4-3/8" diameter patty. Burger press makes perfect, uniform burgers every time. Use the 6" x 10-3/4" Satin Pac patty paper when making your burgers for easy separation after freezing.Learn More
- Extra tall for opening large cans
- Twist-off cutting lever for easy cleaning
- Knife sharpener
- Cord storage
Pre–seasoned and ready to use. Made of cast iron for even heating and great heat retention. Wedge pan makes 8 slices of cornbread or scones with perfect crust. Each slice measures 3.5" x 1". Has a looped handle on one side and a grip on the other. Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush.
- Cast iron perch pan
- Makes 8 slices in all
- Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush
- Capacity (volume): 8.0 Cu. Ft.
- Baking Dish Material: Cast Iron
- Pan-Sheet Material: Cast Iron
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Protective Qualities: Stain Resistant, Heat Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Rust Resistant, Chip Resistant, Warp-Proof, Tarnish Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with Soap and Water
- Dimensions: 1.06 " H x 15.25 " W x 9.0 " D
- Weight: 4.5 Lb.