- This canner will hold 7 pint jars.
- Graniteware has a porcelain enamel surface over a steel core body
- The steel core is an excellent heat conductor and gives an even heat distribution for faster cooking times.
- The glass-like enamel surface does not interact with foods and cleans up easily with warm soapy water.
- Includes wire rack with handles. Black.
- 19 Inch Original PigTail® Food Flipper replaces tongs, forks and spatulas
- Turns, flips, moves and carries food when grilling or preparing foods inside.
- Ideal tool for grilling ... eliminates need for all other utensils
- Makes lifting, flipping even large items (up to 8 pounds) very easy including including whole chickens, whole rack of ribs, large brisket, corn on the cob, etc.
- Quickly and easily flips hot dogs, hamburgers, steak, chicken, hand hard to grip food items such as bacon, shrimp, scallops and much more
- Ideal for use in the preparation of breaded food items ... such as egg plant parmasean, breaded chicken, etc. Lift, flip, dip and place on the cooking tray.
- Does not bleed or mark the food.
- Does not scrap up grease like a spatula
- Used in homes around the world to make great meals easy.
- So unique it was granted a utility patent from the United States Patent and Trademark office
- Made of 300 series surgical stainless steel.
The classic aluminum pans–durable, even-heating and built to hold their shape through years of use. We named them Performance Pans™ because they perform beautifully. These are great all-purpose pans. You’ll use them for casseroles, entrees, baked desserts and more. Wilton has sold millions of Performance Pans because decorators and bakers know they can depend on them.Learn More
- Press surface is 9 inches/23cm diameter
- Features a wooden handle that stays cool to the touch.
- Ideal for bacon, grilled sandwiches, hamburgers and quesadillas
- Includes instructions for seasoning before use, cleaning and storage
- Hand wash, rinse thoroughly and dry with a paper towel - never soak cast iron
Dehydrating just got easier with the ''How to Dry Foods Cookbook'' by Home Economist Deanna DeLong. Everything you need to know about drying foods is included in this 160 page soft cover book. Lots of recipes, hints, and tips. Includes sections on fruit, fruit leathers, vegetables, herbs & spices, nuts & seeds, meat, and fish. Also covers the history, methods, and equipment for drying.Learn More
Honey-Can-Do DRY-01227 Steel Folding Drying Rack, White. This space-saving unit offers an amazing 32-linear feet of drying area when fully assembled and folds down to 2-inches flat for easy storage when not in use. Ten metal wire cross bars hold wet garments apart to allow airflow and ventilation for faster drying. The top surface can also be used for drying sweaters or other items that need to lay flat to dry. Made from a coated steel frame, the dryer is sturdy and rust-resistant. Save on energy costs while protecting the environment and increasing the life of your garments.
- Dimensions: 35.5" L x 21" W x 32.25" H
- 32 linear feet of drying, in a convenient and compact space
- Eco-friendly air drying, saves on energy costs
- Quickly folds to 2" deep, easy storage