Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth, Glass Preserving Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving apple and grape juices. Our famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store:
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- 6-Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth Glass Preserving Jars
- 6-Ball, Wide Mouth Lids with Bands
- Step-by-Step instructions on bottom of package
- Height with lid: 9.25 inches
- Width: 4.47 inches
Cook delicious bacon in your microwave leaner and healthier than frying in a pan. Bacon is draped over special racks allowing the fat to drip down into the tray as it cooks. Makes up to 12 strips of bacon, crisp or tender, with no messy spatters on counter or stovetop. Bacon cooker is dishwasher safe. Cooking racks stack in tray for compact storage. Cook delicious bacon in your microwave leaner and healthier than frying in a pan. Bacon is draped over special racks allowing the fat to drip down into the tray as it cooks. Simple to load, serve, clean, and store. Makes up to 12 strips of bacon, crisp or tender, with no messy spatters on counter or stovetop. Cooked bacon lifts away with the edge of a knife. Bacon cooker is fully immiscible and dishwasher safe. Removable cooking racks stack in the tray for easy, compact storage.
- Makes up to 12 piece in your microwave
- No messy spatters on counter or stovetop
- Easy to load, serve and store
- Fully immiscible and dishwasher safe
- Easy to store, removable racks stack in tray
- Bacon cooks leaner and healthier than pan-fried
Love Bacon but don't want to Microwave it? Check out our other product! The Norpro 9" Round Cast Iron Bacon Press 1401.Learn More
- Press surface is 9 inches/23cm diameter
- Features a wooden handle that stays cool to the touch.
- Ideal for bacon, grilled sandwiches, hamburgers and quesadillas
- Includes instructions for seasoning before use, cleaning and storage
- Hand wash, rinse thoroughly and dry with a paper towel - never soak cast iron
Shepherd Hardware 9182 Rigid Cast-Iron Caster : General duty casters. Cast iron wheels have an exceptionally long wear life; can withstand temperature extremes. Recommended for in frequently moved objects on rough wood and concrete floors. No. 9182: 2'' (50mm), load capacity: 125 lb. No. 9184: 2 1 2'' (64mm), load capacity: 175 lb. No. 9781: 3'' (75mm), load capacity: 250 lb.Learn More
Recipe Right Non-Stick is built with all the right qualities for better baking results:Learn More
NON-STICK SURFACE: The reinforced coating provides quick release and easy cleanup.
CONVENIENT HANDLES: Designed for easy handling in and out of the oven, even while wearing oven mitts.
HEAVY GAUGE CONSTRUCTION: Spreads heat evenly and prevents warping.
EMBOSSED PAN DIMENSIONS: Precise pan measurements permanently stamped on handles for quick, easy reference when following your recipes.
- Extra tall for opening large cans
- Twist-off cutting lever for easy cleaning
- Knife sharpener
- Cord storage
Typical uses for the EZ series include stock carts, wire shelving units, platform trucks, heavy food service, heavy appliances, etc.
- Double ball bearing swivel raceway
- Heat treated raceways, top plate, & kingpin
- Zerk fitting in axle and swivel bearings
- Zinc plated
- Double welded fork legs for superior strength
- Wheel Diameter: 4"
- Overall Height: 5-5/8"
- Thread Width: 2
- Load Capacity 700 lbs
- 2-slice toaster with 6-setting shade selector that ranges from light to dark
- Extra-wide slots automatically adjust to accommodate a variety of breads
- Lower bread lifter to start or raise at any time to stop toasting cycle
- Cool-touch exterior; auto shut-off; automatic toast boost; convenient crumb tray
- Toast boost lifts slices higher
- Auto shut-off
- Shade Selector
- Slide-out crumb tray
- Measures approximately 12 by 7 by 9 inches