Propane low pressure regulator (3/8" Female pipe thread x soft nose P.O.L) The size, shape and flow characteristics of this regulator makes it ideal for use on portable heaters, hot plates, camp stoves and other propane appliances that require 75,000 BTU or less. will operate low pressure appliances.
- Low pressure
- 11" W.C. Setting
- 1/2" PSI Output
- 75,000 BTU capacity
Typical uses for the z series include food service carts, conveyor systems, cannery equipment, stock carts, portable storage racks, maintenance carts, etc.
- Heavily formed top plate and yoke
- Axle and nut design for wheel assembly
- Zinc plated
- Heat treated raceways, top plate, and king pin for extended wear
- Dust cover protects swivel bearings
- Wheel Diameter: 4"
- Overall Height: 4-5/8"
- Tread Width: 1-1/4
- Load Capacity: 325 lbs
Rubber Wheel Swivel Plate Caster features a soft rubber wheel and comes with a brake for added safety. Great for transporting heavy loads on smooth, hard surfaces and finished concrete floors, the caster can swivel 360 degrees and has a 175 lb. load rating.Learn More
- Propane Low Pressure LP Regulator
- 1/4 in. female pipe inlet x 3/8 in. female pipe outlet
- Use with low pressure appliances up to 200,000 BTU
- Each tightly compressed Creosote Control FireBrick contains special chemicals that help slow creosote buildup, helping to prevent chimney fires and extending the time interval between cleanings.
- Lokee Testing Laboratory, an EPA Wood Stove Accredited Laboratory, has tested the product and its claims.
- Made with 100% all natural wood; NO ADDED WAXES OR OILS.
- Safe to burn in woodstoves, fireplaces and fireplace inserts.
- Burns like cordwood, no need for a separate fire.
- Patent pending
- Made in the USA.
Creosote Control FireBricks do not take the place of regular inspections and professional cleanings; they are a preventative maintenance product.
The frequency of use of the Creosote Control FireBrick is dependent upon the type of appliance being used, the type of wood being burned, the dryness of the wood and the type of fire being maintained.Learn More
Typical uses for the EZ series include stock carts, wire shelving units, platform trucks, heavy food service, heavy appliances, etc.
- Double ball bearing swivel raceway
- Heat treated raceways, top plate, & kingpin
- Zerk fitting in axle and swivel bearings
- Zinc plated
- Double welded fork legs for superior strength
- Wheel Diameter: 6"
- Overall Height: 7-1/2"
- Tread Width: 2
- Load Capacity: 900