FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall
The panacea log tote easily carries your logs from the log rack outdoors to your fireplace that is indoors with ease. This sturdy carrier features a strong canvas body, with reinforced fabric handles to ensure durability. The enclosed ends prevent logs from slipping out, and causing messes or damages to floor finishes. The extra depth allows you to carry several logs at once meaning less trips out to your log rack. The black canvas and cream colored trim add a classic look to the piece, and it can be folded for easy storage when not in use. This tote measures 27-inch width by 12-inch height by 12-inch depth.Learn More
Typical uses for the z series include food service carts, conveyor systems, cannery equipment, stock carts, portable storage racks, maintenance carts, etc.
- Heavily formed top plate and yoke
- Axle and nut design for wheel assembly
- Zinc plated
- Heat treated raceways, top plate, and king pin for extended wear
- Dust cover protects swivel bearings
- Wheel Diameter: 4"
- Tread Width: 1-1/4"
- Load Capacity 300
Cast-iron wheels have an exceptionally long wear life; can withstand temperature extremes. Recommended for in-frequently moved objects on rough wood and concrete floors. No. 9182: 2" (50mm), load capacity: 125 lb. No. 9184: 2-1/2" (64mm), load capacity: 175 lb. No. 9781: 3" (75mm), load capacity: 250 lb.Learn More