- Premium canning additives for the professional-quality look and taste you want.
- Available - Fruit Pectin - Use as a gelling agent in jams, jellies and fillings or as a stabilizer in fruit juices and milk drinks.
- 1-3/4 oz. Fruit-Fresh Produce Protector - Prevents browning of fresh-cut produce for up to eight hours.
- Sprinkle on freshly cut fruit and vegetables. 5 oz.
- 12 regular mouth lids and bands
- Fits all Kerr regular mouth glass preserving jars
- Lids are for one-time use; bands can be reused
- Features a brushed-silver finish
- Coated lids won't react with natural acids in food
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $3.99
- 100% Recycled Hardwood
- No Additives
- Low Creosote and Smoke
- Carbon Neutral
- 1 ton equals a full cord of firewood
- Half the space of a cord of wood
- Easy to start
- 1 ton equals 2 1/2 gallons of ash
- Each brick contains approx. 17,000 BTU's
- Safe to transport anywhere in the USA
- Each block is approx 6"L x 2.5"H x 4"W
Ball, Regular Mouth, Plastic Storage Caps, 8-Ct., Features:
- Reusable plastic storage caps
- Ideal for storing or freezing with regular mouth glass preserving jars
- 8 per box
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $3.59
- Pre-mixed, ready-to-use high temperature silicate.
- Multi-purpose cements for bonding and sealing both masonry and metals with working temperatures up to 2000° F.
- Designed for patching or repairing cracked or chipped firebrick and mortar.
- Effective in re-setting and cementing furnaces, stoves, chimney collars, boilers and duct work.