The Simmons Camo Cuddler Recliner is the most comfortable recliner you can find! With the cuddler recliner, you can even sit in this chair with another person, side-by-side, at the same time! This recliner does not rock back and forth.
- 44 Inches High
- 56 Inches Wide
- 41 Inches Deep
- Measures 5 Foot 7 inches when reclined.
Chrome Wire Shelving
The Sandusky Lee Chrome Wire Shelving has a 600 lb. weight capacity. Each unit is NSF certified. The four shelves are fully adjustable. It has a contemporary design with a chrome finish. This shelving unit is easy to assemble with no tools required.
- 72" W x 24" D x 86" H
- 600 lb. shelf capacity
- 4 adjustable shelves
- Chrome finish
- Easy to assemble
The Chelsea Home Victory Lane Taupe Sofa is a contemporary, transitional sytle couch. This couch is exctremely comfortable due to the cushions being made from hi-density foam cores with Dacron polyester wrap to provide longer life.
- Contemporary, transitional style
- The frames are constructed with all solid kiln dried hardwoods and engineered wood products. The stress points are reinforced with blocks to secure a long lasting frame.
- 100% polyester upholstery with suede texture
- Kiln-dried and crafted of hardwood and cross-banded plywood
- Plush medium soft cushioning
- The sinuous springing system is manufactured with a reinforced 16 gauge border wire to maintain a uniform seating. Double springs are used on the ends nearest the arms to give balance in the seating.
- Cushions are made from hi-density foam cores with Dacron polyester wrap to provide longer life. All cushions are made with zippers.
- Fabric is 100% Polyester
WarmlyYours Studio Towel Warmer is perfect for any bathroom in your home. This high quality wall mounted unit will keep towels warm and dry. While the polished chrome finish adds style to your bathroom décor, the 6 sleek bars design allows towels to slide on and off easily.
- Flawless polished finish
- Ideal for drying small towels
- Plug-In into a 120-volt circuit, cord is 5ft long
- Wall mounted, brackets included
- On/Off switch built-in (bottom right)
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Silent and Efficient (Only 80 watts of energy consumption, 0.7 amps)
- Backed up by a 2 year manufacturing warranty
Specifications Cord Length 5 ft Product Weight 5 lbs Product Dimensions 21.25" W x 27.5" H x 4.4" D Shipping Weight 6 lbs Shipping Dimensions 22" W x 28.5" H x 2.2" D
- Chrome frame.
- Padded armrests.
- Embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean.
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheel provides durability and low maintenance.
- Comes with push to lock brakes.
- 8" front casters, adjustable in 3 positions.
- Carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience.
- Comes with swint-away footrests or elevating legrests with tool free length adjustable front riggings.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Age Range: 3 years+
Perfect for classroom or library use, and easy transportation between rooms! Features birch plywood construction and heavy duty casters. Organize and display books with six separate sections. Includes six metal-frame paper holders for labeling. Adult assembly required. 36"W x 16"D x 30"H
36"W x 16"D x 30"H
Weight: 51lbLearn More
Used for heat or ambiance, or both, this compact, transitional-style electric fireplace with its oak finish makes a major statement in a smaller home or apartment. The 23" firebox produces a realistic flame with glowing logs and an ember bed. The unit efficiently heats up to 400 sq. ft. with its 4,600 BTU fan forced-air heater. It boasts 3 flame settings and 10 heat levels to let you adjust the level of light and warmth to your liking. The control panel makes operation easy, and it even comes with a multifunction remote control for operation from across the room. Best of all, it simply plugs into a standard 120V wall outlet for instant enjoyment.
- 23" LED Firebox with realistic flame and randomly glowing ember bed
- 1350 watt heater with thermostat to heat a room up to 400 sq ft
- LCD back-lit controls with temperature display and timer function
- No venting-no emissions
- Three levels of flame brightness and ten temperature adjustments
- Easy screwdriver only assembly
- Compact design fits into smaller rooms and requires less space
- Length (in.): 34.2"
- Width (in.): 13.0"
- Height (in.): 37.0"
- Weight (lbs.): 48.51
- Wood frame construction, solid wood legs with a chocolate-stained finish
- Seat cushions: plush high density foam
- Loose back cushions and seats features stylish welted trim
- Eco-friendly construction passes 135,000 seating cycles
- Manufactured in the USA!!
- Easy to assemble / no tools required
- Council Pewter Color
- Overall Dimensions: 60 inches long X 35 inches wide X 38 inches high
- Seat height: 21 inches
- Seat depth: 21 inches
SUNSET HARVEST by Terry Redlin. In this classic Terry Redlin image, the local farmer demonstrates both a concern for his wildlife friends and the land he works. As the combines slowly rumble through the field, two rows of corn stalks are left standing. This not only provides winter feed for the deer who wait patiently and unafraid on the nearby knoll, but also serves as a natural windbreak for soil conservation. Careful observers will notice how the artist skillfully captures the subtle effects of light in this romantic scene. As the setting sun's rays fight through the dust and chaff kicked up behind the combines, its normal bright roundness is both diffused and distorted. Elite open edition. Image size, 14" x 24". Framed size, 24" x 34" with 1-1/2" classic walnut moulding. Deluxe framing option with tan suede outer mat brass nameplate. Certificate of Authenticity.Learn More
The long lasting beauty and modern appearance of this Excalibur dehydrator lends a touch of COLOR to your kitchen. The perfect combination of industry leading air-flow mechanics and materials. Ideal for families, hunters, crafts people, volume pet treats, in-home dehydrating businesses.
Case interior is polycarbonate, the same material as our black and white units.
Features Excalibur’s patented Parallex™ Horizontal Air Flow and Hyperwave™ Fluctuation Technology, the most efficient heat/dry combination on the market.
9-large trays, 15" x 15" each. Mesh screens are BPA free.
26 Hour Timer lets you set it and forget it. Unit turns on automatically when timer is in use. Unit turns off when the set time is complete.
Adjustable Thermostat 95 °F to 155 °F. Temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and vegetables. Temperature range is also high enough to meet safety standards for dehydrating meat for jerky. Unit turns on automatically when thermostat is in use.
7-inch fan, 600 watts.
Unit Dimensions: 12-1/2 H x 17 W x 19 D (inches)
Made in USA