Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price: $279.99
Internet Only Pricing
- Cuddler Recliner
- Available in Jaguar Tan Padded Microfiber
- Chaise Pad will Support Your Calf
- Easy to Clean
- Hand Tested to Ensure Quality
- Foam Cushions for Extra Comfort
- Made in USA
- 44" H x 56" W x 41" D
- Width (Inside of Arm Cushions) : 26.5"
- When reclined measures 5' 7"
Features:•Remote control power recline and full-lift capability at the touch of a button•Features our patented zero gravity recliner mechanism with a pad-over-chaise seating for total comfort and added support•Multi tufted back and seat design for added style and comfort.•Side pocket to keep the remote handy at all times•Battery back up system included to allow one complete lift cycle without electricity.
- Overall Dimensions: 37"W x 41"D x 42"H
- Seat Dimensions: 21"W x 23"D x 21"H
Fabric content 43% Polyurethane 40% Polyester 17% Cotton
Features:• Mullen is all about combining comfort and value• Mullen features Lane’s patented Zero–Gravity mechanism that will operate effortlessly and trouble free for many years• Pad over chaise seating will provide additional support and comfort
- Overall Dimensions: 38"W x 41"D x 42"H
- Seat Dimensions: 22"W x 21"D x 20"H
Fabric content 75% Polyurethane 25% cotton
Replacement draft induced kit for wood and coal furnaces and wood furnaces. Comes with limit control. Part number 11DIKL. This kit comes with these parts included: 80243A, 68618, 83379, 83250, 68231, 80130, 80145, 80129, 80006.Learn More
The Pellet Vent System features a double-wall, air-insulated design ensuring superior performance and safety. A stainless steel inner wall, combined with a galvalume steel outer wall which provides maximum heat and corrosion resistance for safe, long lasting performance. A 1/4" air space between the inner and outer walls provides for static air insulation ensuring safe outer wall temperatures, while providing a 1" clearance to nearby combustibles.
This kit is used for Horizontal Installations where you would be exiting through a wall for exhaust.
- 1- Square horizontal cap
- 1- 90 degree elbow
- 5- 1' pipe lengths
- 1- clean-out tee w/cap
- 1- wall thimble
- 1- pipe adapter
- All Components are 3" material
Out of stock
- 4" x 60"
- Stainless steel inner and outer wall
- 12" clearance to combustibles rated to 570 degrees
- 4" - 90 degree elbow
- 304 stainless steel inner flue
- Stainless steel outer wall double wall construction
- Air insulated design for use with corn and bio-massburning stoves
- 3" minimum clearance to combustibles
- UL & ULC tested & listed
- 25 year warranty
Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
Every wood or coal stove or furnace manufactured to date is not totally efficient. This means that heat which could be utilized is going up each and every chimney. The MH6 is designed to utilize a part of that lost heat and yet lets enough heat pass through the chimney so cresote and soot formation is avoided. The MH6 has a quiet dependable fan that promotes heat circulation to improve overall efficiency. Heavy-gauge outer box and heat tubes provide durability and long lasting performance.Learn More