Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
This rocker/recliner is great for any hunter's tastes featuring a soft microfiber camouflage upholstery, great for relaxing in a hunting themed den, or vacation home.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs
- Arm to Arm: 3"
- Seat Across: 24"
- Seat to Head rest: 27"
- Floor to Seat: 19"
- Office Racing/gaming chair
- Butterfly Mechanism
- Adjustable Height Gas lift
- Tilt Mechanism with lock System
- Coated nylon base
- Flip up arm rest
- Mesh / PU Leather
- Weight Limit: 275 lbs.
- Back: 20” x 30”
- Seat: 21” x 21”
Replacement draft induced kit for wood and coal furnaces and wood furnaces. Comes with limit control. Part number 11DIKL. This kit comes with these parts included: 80243A, 68618, 83379, 83250, 68231, 80130, 80145, 80129, 80006.Learn More
Your child's Peg Pérego riding toy will never run out of juice when you have this 24 volt rechargeable spare battery on hand. Swap it in when the riding toy runs down for non-stop fun. For use with Peg Perego High-Performance 24 Volt Child's Vehicles.
- An extra battery for non-stop ride-on fun
- For use with Peg Pérego High-Performance 24 Volt Childs Vehicles.
- Arrives fully charged and ready to use
- Provides extra hours of playtime for young riders
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price: $289.99
Internet Only Pricing
- Cuddler Recliner
- Available in Jaguar Tan Padded Microfiber
- Chaise Pad will Support Your Calf
- Easy to Clean
- Hand Tested to Ensure Quality
- Foam Cushions for Extra Comfort
- Made in USA
- 44" H x 56" W x 41" D
- Width (Inside of Arm Cushions) : 26.5"
- When reclined measures 5' 7"
Replacement Blower, model number CB36. All Circulators manufactured after April of 2008 will use CB36. For units: BCAC, BEC95, 2941, APS1200, APS1600, APS2000, 2007, 1851, 2015, 2827, and B2827.
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
Every wood or coal stove or furnace manufactured to date is not totally efficient. This means that heat which could be utilized is going up each and every chimney. The MH6 is designed to utilize a part of that lost heat and yet lets enough heat pass through the chimney so cresote and soot formation is avoided. The MH6 has a quiet dependable fan that promotes heat circulation to improve overall efficiency. Heavy-gauge outer box and heat tubes provide durability and long lasting performance.Learn More