Typical uses for the z series include food service carts, conveyor systems, cannery equipment, stock carts, portable storage racks, maintenance carts, etc.
- Heavily formed top plate and yoke
- Axle and nut design for wheel assembly
- Zinc plated
- Heat treated raceways, top plate, and king pin for extended wear
- Dust cover protects swivel bearings
- Wheel Diameter: 4"
- Tread Width: 1-1/4"
- Load Capacity 300
Mrs. Wages® is your complete source for home canning products, ideas, recipes and so much more. Home canning is a homecraft dating back hundreds of years...one which has enjoyed a tremendous revival in recent years. And with the help of Mrs. Wages you and your family can enjoy the wholesome goodness of home canned fruits, jellies and vegetables in no time.
- 8 oz. Vanilla Ice Cream Mix
- Made with Pure Cane Sugar
- Honest to Goodness Olde Tyme Flavor
The Simmons Camo Cuddler Recliner is the most comfortable recliner you can find! With the cuddler recliner, you can even sit in this chair with another person, side-by-side, at the same time! This recliner does not rock back and forth.
- 44 Inches High
- 56 Inches Wide
- 41 Inches Deep
- Measures 5 Foot 7 inches when reclined.
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $18.99
Columbian Home Products 0709-2 Graniteware 33 Quart Canner With Lid, Black
- Graniteware has a porcelain enamel surface over a steel core body.
- The steel core is an excellent heat conductor and gives an even heat distribution for faster cooking times.
- The glass like enamel surface does not interact with foods and cleans up easily with warm soapy water.
- Includes wire rack with handles
- Great way to do cold water or hot water baths for your fruit and vegetable canning
- Canning rack makes loading and unloading jars a breeze
- Black Granite
- 33 quart
Not for use on flat stove tops.Learn More
Ball, Quart Sized (32 oz.), Regular Mouth Glass Preserving Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving recipes such as salsas, syrups, sauces, fruits and vegetables. Our famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store:
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- 12-Ball, Quart Sized (32 oz.) Regular Mouth Glass Preserving Jars
- 12-Ball Regular Mouth Lids with Bands
- Step-by-Step instructions on bottom of package.
- 18 oz
- Pumpkin Nutmeg Pie