- Ideal for entertaining indoors or out.
- Add your own decorations to hollow base for a stylish, festive look.
- Non-slip/non-marking base locks onto reservoir for easy lifting and moving.
- Ice-Cone™ keeps beverages cold without diluting beverage with ice water.
- Refill Ice-Cone or beverage without taking dispenser apart.
From backyard barbeques to sit down meals, Diamond® Disposable Steak Knives are sure to impress even your hungriest guests. Durable enough to cut through steak, chops, chicken and more, our disposable steak knives make clean-up a breeze.
- America’s 1st disposable steak knife.
- Strong enough to cut through any meat without bending or breaking.
- Patented cut-out design uses 10% less plastic than traditional cutlery.
- Packaging made from 100% recycled paperboard.
- Recyclable and reusable, our cutlery is dishwasher safe.
These patches are designed to patch the 4 inner most rings on a 40cm target face. In general, you shoot the middle of the target out more quickly than the rest. 1 each.
- ****Patches designed to only patch the 4 inner most rings****
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011129
This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
- Premium canning additives for the professional-quality look and taste you want.
- Available - Fruit Pectin - Use as a gelling agent in jams, jellies and fillings or as a stabilizer in fruit juices and milk drinks.
- 1-3/4 oz. Fruit-Fresh Produce Protector - Prevents browning of fresh-cut produce for up to eight hours.
- Sprinkle on freshly cut fruit and vegetables. 5 oz.
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $6.29
- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall
Ball Regular Mouth Half Pint (8 oz) Glass Preserving Jars are ideal for fresh preserving recipes such as jams, jellies, sauces, mustard's and flavored vinegars. Our famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store:
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- 12-Ball, 1/2 Pint (8 oz), Regular Mouth Glass Preserving Jars
- 12-Ball, Lids with Bands
- Step-by-Step instructions on bottom of package.