Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth, Glass Preserving Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving apple and grape juices. Our famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store:
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- 6-Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth Glass Preserving Jars
- 6-Ball, Wide Mouth Lids with Bands
- Step-by-Step instructions on bottom of package
- Height with lid: 9.25 inches
- Width: 4.47 inches
The easy way to make crisp, delicious bacon in your microwave. Bacon cooks leaner and healthier than pan fried.
- Special cooking racks allow fat to drip down into the exclusive deep base.
- An easy-grasp handle wraps around the entire base so it's always within reach.
- Cooked bacon easily lifts away with the edge of a knife.
- Bacon cooker is fully immersible and dishwasher safe.
- Removable cooking racks separate and stack in base for compact storage.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- 9.5L x 9.5W x 6H
Love Bacon but don't want to Microwave it? Check out our other product! The Norpro 9" Round Cast Iron Bacon Press 1401.Learn More
- Easy Care
- Wrinkle Free
- 100% Polyester
- Fits 14" Pocket
- 1 Fitted Sheet
- 1 Flat Sheet
- 2 Pillow Cases
- Stainless Steel Stuffing Tube for your 5 lb. vertical sausage stuffer.
- This tube has very little taper and have a base with 1 9/16" diameter.
- Narrow 3/8" Stainless stuffer tube (7/16" OD)
- Fits Lem model 606 and other small sausage stuffers
- 6 3/4" long. 1 9/16 " base flange. 3/8" exit dia
- 10-1/4-Inch skillet perfectly cooks steaks, pancakes, chicken, and plenty more
- Rugged cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Pre-seasoned with Lodges vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- 2 Pouring lips and helper handle; loop in primary handle allows hanging
- 2-Inches deep; wash with a stiff brush and hot water; lifetime warranty
Pre–seasoned and ready to use. Made of cast iron for even heating and great heat retention. Wedge pan makes 8 slices of cornbread or scones with perfect crust. Each slice measures 3.5" x 1". Has a looped handle on one side and a grip on the other. Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush.
- Cast iron perch pan
- Makes 8 slices in all
- Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush
- Capacity (volume): 8.0 Cu. Ft.
- Baking Dish Material: Cast Iron
- Pan-Sheet Material: Cast Iron
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Protective Qualities: Stain Resistant, Heat Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Rust Resistant, Chip Resistant, Warp-Proof, Tarnish Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with Soap and Water
- Dimensions: 1.06 " H x 15.25 " W x 9.0 " D
- Weight: 4.5 Lb.