There are times and places where the expense and permanence of a traditional bed just don’t make sense, so for those occasions there are Pure Comfort® raised air beds. Attractive, exceptionally comfortable and sturdy enough to leave in place all the time, yet simple and portable enough to move whenever and wherever you need, our raised air beds are the ideal extra bed solution for dorm rooms, guest rooms, kids’ rooms and even travel adventures.
You and your guests and family will always get a relaxing, refreshing, good night’s sleep with the extra layers of air for added cushion and stability. Our raised beds also feature patented suction grip bottoms, designed to act as a suction cup to keep your bed in place and prevent slipping. Pure Comfort’s state of the art coil beam tops cushion and support every part of your body in seamless comfort. The lush, waterproof tops are flocked for softness, so sheets are an option. However, if you do decide to use them, standard sizes will fit perfectly and the flocking will keep them in place, even for more active sleepers.
Fully ASTM and TUV/GS certified, all Pure Comfort air beds meet our exacting quality standards and come with everything you need to start using your bed right out of the box. Included with each raised air bed are an ETL approved electric air pump that inflates your bed in minutes, a matching stowaway bag, clear and detailed instructions, and a simple, easy to use repair kit. The 2-in-1 valve makes inflation and deflation even quicker. Available in full, queen and luxurious extra long queen, all raised air bed sizes will hold up to 500 pounds comfortably.
• Suction Grip Bottom for added stability
• Coil Beam Flocked Top
• 2-in-1 Air Valve for faster inflation and deflation
• Multi-chamber construction
• Durable, waterproof PVC
• ASTM and TUV/GS Certified for safety
• Electric External Air Pump - CE & ETL approved
• Travel Bag
• Repair Kit
Inflate time: 4 minutes
bed size: 74” x 60“ x 22” • 0.53mm (188cm x 152.4cm x 55.9cm)
weight capacity: 500 lbs. (227 kg)
Inflate Time: 4 Minutes Bed Size: 74” x 60“ x 22” • 0.53mm (188cm x 152.4cm x 55.9cm) Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. (227 kg) Color: Blue
The Pure Comfort® 5-in-1 Sofa Bed is so versatile, you’ll ask, “is it furniture or is it a bed?” Of course, the answer is “both”, as it converts into five separate items - some beds, some furniture. The love seat sofa not only looks good, but is surprisingly comfortable, with a coil beam seat for extra cushion, an I-beam backrest and big, cushy armrests - a design reminiscent of classic “over-stuffed” furniture. From there, the 5-in-1 can also quickly become a spacious recliner, a luxurious lounger, a queen size bed or a kids‘ raised bed - the ultimate utility player on your home team!
The 5-in-1 Sofa Bed is ideal for family rooms, guest rooms, dorm rooms or anywhere you need an extra bed and/or seating, but don’t want the expense or bulk of a traditional bed or furniture. This convertible sofa bed also deflates and stores quickly and easily, making it the perfect solution for any temporary seating or sleeping needs.
- Coil Beam top
- Multi-chamber construction
- Durable, waterproof PVC
- ASTM and TUV/GS Certified for safety
- Electric External Air Pump - CE & ETL approved
- Repair Kit
- 3" tee with clean-out
- 304 stainless steel inner flue
- Stainless steel outer wall double wall construction
- Air insulated design for use with corn and bio-mass burning stoves
- 3" minimum clearance to combustibles
- UL & ULC tested & listed
- 25 year warranty
- Boxed Pipe is required for multi-fuel stoves.
Extend the life of your US Stove 2421 stove by protecting its cast iron base with the G42 Cast Iron Grate. The grate raises the fire for faster start-up and ash removal. It also aids in the combustion efficiency of the fire allowing air to get underneath the coal bed and improving the ability to be clean and heat green.
- This is a replacement cast iron grate for stove model 2421.
- Dimensions - 7 x 27.2 x 14.5 inches
- Medium-Duty Rigid Pneumatic Caster Durable pneumatic wheel
- Gives mobility to heavy loads on smooth hard surface & finished concrete floors
- Protects both the load & the floor
- 8-inch wheel - 220 lb. capacity
- 10-inch wheel - 350 lb. capacity
- Weight: Approximately 6 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 11 x 8 x 5 inches.Learn More
Wood/Coal Shaker Grate for models 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF
- Dimensions: 14 in. L x 5.12 in. W x 0.5 in. H
Designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit FHT chimney system such as wood stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. This Dura Plus Chimney Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More
Passing a venting installation using 6 or 8 inch inner diameter DuraPlus vent pipes through an attic is much easier and conforms to building codes when you use a DuraPlus All-Fuel Galvalume Attic Insulation Shield. This venting accessory ensures any home's safety by preventing debris and insulation from accumulating next to the DuraPlus piping where it could potentially create a hazard.
In fact, this insulation shield is actually required for any DuraPlus venting installation that features an attic pass-through. The shield includes a firestop, a base, and a collar for easy installation, plus it's compatible with DuraPlus vent pipe with a 6 inch or 8 inch inner diameter. This safe, convenient attic insulation shield is the right product for an attic pass-through and the right product to use with your compatible DuraPlus venting components.
- Prevents insulation from accumulating near chimney piping
- *Required for installations that pass through an attic
- For use with 6" and 8" DuraPlus chimney pipes
- Durable galvalume construction
- Includes a firestop, base, and a collar
- Limited lifetime warranty