Propane low pressure regulator (3/8" Female pipe thread x soft nose P.O.L) The size, shape and flow characteristics of this regulator makes it ideal for use on portable heaters, hot plates, camp stoves and other propane appliances that require 75,000 BTU or less. will operate low pressure appliances.
- Low pressure
- 11" W.C. Setting
- 1/2" PSI Output
- 75,000 BTU capacity
- Used with rear outlet stoves
- Used to direct exhaust upward
- Cap to help clean pipe
24 gauge. Has handle. Box. 8". Manufacturer number: BM0031. Country of origin: United States. Distributed by Imperial Manufacturing.
- 24 gauge
- Has handle
- Each tightly compressed Creosote Control FireBrick contains special chemicals that help slow creosote buildup, helping to prevent chimney fires and extending the time interval between cleanings.
- Lokee Testing Laboratory, an EPA Wood Stove Accredited Laboratory, has tested the product and its claims.
- Made with 100% all natural wood; NO ADDED WAXES OR OILS.
- Safe to burn in woodstoves, fireplaces and fireplace inserts.
- Burns like cordwood, no need for a separate fire.
- Patent pending
- Made in the USA.
Creosote Control FireBricks do not take the place of regular inspections and professional cleanings; they are a preventative maintenance product.
The frequency of use of the Creosote Control FireBrick is dependent upon the type of appliance being used, the type of wood being burned, the dryness of the wood and the type of fire being maintained.Learn More
Out of stock
Reduces the center hole diameter in the Ceiling Support /Wall Thimble Cover to fit 3- or 4-inch pipe. Can be used as trim collar when penetrating a masonry chimney with PelletVent. Painted black.
- Dimensions: 3-3/4" Inner Diameter x 9" Outer Diameter x 1/4" Thickness