- Pre-mixed, ready-to-use high temperature silicate.
- Multi-purpose cements for bonding and sealing both masonry and metals with working temperatures up to 2000° F.
- Designed for patching or repairing cracked or chipped firebrick and mortar.
- Effective in re-setting and cementing furnaces, stoves, chimney collars, boilers and duct work.
8 inch 24 GA Black Stove Pipe Collar.Learn More
- 100% Recycled Hardwood
- No Additives
- Low Creosote and Smoke
- Carbon Neutral
- 1 ton equals a full cord of firewood
- Half the space of a cord of wood
- Easy to start
- 1 ton equals 2 1/2 gallons of ash
- Each brick contains approx. 17,000 BTU's
- Safe to transport anywhere in the USA
- Each block is approx 6"L x 2.5"H x 4"W
- Features a wooden handle that won't absorb the cold as it picks away at the frozen mass.
- Sturdy stainless steel ice pick
- Easy hold wood handle.
- Includes a wood sheath for tip-shield storage.
- Measures 7.25"/18.5cm
- Use at parties, barbecues, picnics and camping.
- Hand wash.
Keep the light burning and stay safe in emergency situations with replacement oil lamp wicks from Lamplight®, The Original Oil Lamp®.
- 5/8" Flat Wick
- 3 wicks per card
- For use with Chamber and Traditions Oil Lamps