Longer vegetables such as asparagus, cucumbers, & long beans now have a jar that’s made just for them! This 24-oz jar is an excellent choice for portioning soups and sauces. Perfect when pints are too small & quarts are too big.
- Fit in standard canning pots
- Use with recipes that call for quart size jars
- Freezer safe
- Hold 3 cups of food
- Diameter : 3-in.
- Height : 6.75-in.
- Material : Glass with Tinplate Steel
- Origin : United States
- Size/Capacity : Set of 9/1.5-pt.
Lamplight® has been creating indoor lighting solutions, like the Chamber Oil Lamp, for almost five decades. Ideal for everyday lighting, these lamps are also great for dealing with occasional power outages.
- Great for creating everyday ambiance
- A household necessity in a power outage
- Holds 12 oz. of fuel
- Burns for up to 25 hours
Put the Lodge Logic Camp Dutch Oven lid stand in hot coals then place your lid upside down on the stand for use as a griddle.
- Heavy-duty steel has a high-temperature finish
- Can also be used as a trivet to hold your hot lid
- Dimensions: 14" L x 4.5" W
Lamplight® has been creating indoor lighting solutions, like Ultra-Pure® Lamp Oil, for almost five decades. Specially designed for use in oil candles and lamps, its smokeless formula makes it ideal for use indoors.
- Sootless, Smokless
- Clear Color
- 99% Paraffin Oil
- For use in oil lamps and oil candles
Ball, Regular Mouth, (12 oz) Quilted Crystal Jelly Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving recipes such as jams, jellies, sauces, mustard's and flavored vinegars. The Quilted Crystal design adds a decorative touch to these multi-purpose jars—also use them for serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Freeze - up to 1 year
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- Contains TWENTY FOUR - .63oz (18g) packets
- Sodium Nitrite is used to inhibit the growth of botulism and other undesirable microorganisms. Cure is also a color fixative giving cooked meat a reddish color.
- For Curing Meat - One Packet per 15 Pounds of Meat
- For Brine Pickle - One Packet per 1 Gallon of Water; Will Cure 4 to 12 lbs of Fish or Fowl