Lamplight® has been creating indoor lighting solutions, like the Chamber Oil Lamp, for almost five decades. Ideal for everyday lighting, these lamps are also great for dealing with occasional power outages.
- Great for creating everyday ambiance
- A household necessity in a power outage
- Holds 12 oz. of fuel
- Burns for up to 25 hours
Ball, Regular Mouth, (12 oz) Quilted Crystal Jelly Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving recipes such as jams, jellies, sauces, mustard's and flavored vinegars. The Quilted Crystal design adds a decorative touch to these multi-purpose jars—also use them for serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Freeze - up to 1 year
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
Don't let your freezer meat get you stuck! USDA approved Freezer Sheets prevent patties from sticking together when frozen. Result? Burgers easily break apart when removed from freezer. A must have when making bulk burgers at home. 1,000 6" x 10-3/4" sheets per box.Learn More
Lamplight® has been creating indoor lighting solutions, like Ultra-Pure® Lamp Oil, for almost five decades. Specially designed for use in oil candles and lamps, its smokeless formula makes it ideal for use indoors.
- Sootless, Smokless
- Clear Color
- 99% Paraffin Oil
- For use in oil lamps and oil candles
Hi-Country's Fibrous Casings are simple to use and now producing your own sausage, such as salami, summer sausage, bologna, and thuringer, is affordable and fun. Hi-Country offers four different size fibrous casings; the Small Camo casings work great for small "gift" sausages, for great meat and cheese snack trays try our Medium size casings, while the Large and Jumbo casings are ideal for sandwich size snacks. Use your own favorite recipe or pick one of Hi-Country's pre-blended spice seasoning packages for commercial grade quality and full product flavor.
- 8 casing per package
- Holds about 2 lbs.
- Fill diameter 1.8" (20"L)
- Made in the USA
Put the Lodge Logic Camp Dutch Oven lid stand in hot coals then place your lid upside down on the stand for use as a griddle.
- Heavy-duty steel has a high-temperature finish
- Can also be used as a trivet to hold your hot lid
- Dimensions: 14" L x 4.5" W
- Contains TWENTY FOUR - .63oz (18g) packets
- Sodium Nitrite is used to inhibit the growth of botulism and other undesirable microorganisms. Cure is also a color fixative giving cooked meat a reddish color.
- For Curing Meat - One Packet per 15 Pounds of Meat
- For Brine Pickle - One Packet per 1 Gallon of Water; Will Cure 4 to 12 lbs of Fish or Fowl