The Shelter Brand steel adjustable firewood storage log rack by HY-C adjusts to your desired length and height to fit your firewood storage needs. Simply add 2 x 4's to customize the length and make this rack a perfect fit for your home. The rack will neatly stack your firewood providing an open-air design for excellent ventilation for year round seasoning while protecting it from dampness, rot, termites, insects and nesting wildlife. Built with heavy-duty steel construction and a weatherproof black powder coated finish that resists chipping and corrosion.
- Weatherproof black powder coated finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Helps protect your firewood from rot, rodents, snakes, nesting wildlife, termites and other insects
- Open air design provides ventilation for seasoning firewood and for cleaner, safe burning
- Assembly is Required
- Heavy Duty
- This log rack is made in the United States!
** 2 X 4's are not included!!
- Length is Adjustable
- Width - 14 Inches
- Height is Adjustable
- Weight - 5 Pounds
The Ball, Fresh Preserving Brand is celebrating 125 Years of Preserving America with special commemorative and collectible products. Dedicated home canners will rush to own these fresh pieces of Americana.
- Easy push-down storage lid allows you to store items effortlessly
- One gallon size is perfect for dry storage, crafting and decoration – not for home canning use
- Appearance replicates the charm of yester-year and it brings classic Americana style to your home
Whether making sandwich or snack size sausages your home-made Hi-Country products will become a hit with everyone! Gold Rush Summer Sausage is a custom formulated combination of: Salt, Spices, Sugar, Natural Flavor, and Mustard Seed.
Enough seasoning to boldly flavor up to 30 lbs. meat! Each kit contains one 13.8 oz (391g) seasoning packet, two .63 oz (18g) cure packets, six jumbo fibrous casings (4.5" diameter x 19" length), and six twist ties. Look for other fibrous casing options in our Casings category.Learn More
- 10-1/4-Inch skillet perfectly cooks steaks, pancakes, chicken, and plenty more
- Rugged cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Pre-seasoned with Lodges vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- 2 Pouring lips and helper handle; loop in primary handle allows hanging
- 2-Inches deep; wash with a stiff brush and hot water; lifetime warranty
Pre–seasoned and ready to use. Made of cast iron for even heating and great heat retention. Wedge pan makes 8 slices of cornbread or scones with perfect crust. Each slice measures 3.5" x 1". Has a looped handle on one side and a grip on the other. Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush.
- Cast iron perch pan
- Makes 8 slices in all
- Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush
- Capacity (volume): 8.0 Cu. Ft.
- Baking Dish Material: Cast Iron
- Pan-Sheet Material: Cast Iron
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Protective Qualities: Stain Resistant, Heat Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Rust Resistant, Chip Resistant, Warp-Proof, Tarnish Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with Soap and Water
- Dimensions: 1.06 " H x 15.25 " W x 9.0 " D
- Weight: 4.5 Lb.
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $14.99
To use the poly bag tape machine, twist your bag top, push twisted segment down into slot on the tape machine. Tape wraps around twisted bag and seals it tight, then cuts tape. Get the job done quickly and easily.
** Tape Sold Separately!Learn More
Dehydrating just got easier with the ''How to Dry Foods Cookbook'' by Home Economist Deanna DeLong. Everything you need to know about drying foods is included in this 160 page soft cover book. Lots of recipes, hints, and tips. Includes sections on fruit, fruit leathers, vegetables, herbs & spices, nuts & seeds, meat, and fish. Also covers the history, methods, and equipment for drying.Learn More