This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
Make sure your meals travel in style with this convenient Anchor Hocking 3 Quart Bake 'N Taker Set. Made in the USA, this set features a 3 qt rectangular glass casserole dish with a plastic lid, a hot/cold pack and an insulated tote, so you can easily transport dishes to potlucks, picnics and more. Baking dish is oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe. Not for use on the stovetop, under the broiler or in the toaster oven.
- Anchor Hocking quality
- 4 piece set
- 9" x 13" baking dish with lid
- Hot/Cold pack
- Zippered carrying case
- Each tightly compressed Creosote Control FireBrick contains special chemicals that help slow creosote buildup, helping to prevent chimney fires and extending the time interval between cleanings.
- Lokee Testing Laboratory, an EPA Wood Stove Accredited Laboratory, has tested the product and its claims.
- Made with 100% all natural wood; NO ADDED WAXES OR OILS.
- Safe to burn in woodstoves, fireplaces and fireplace inserts.
- Burns like cordwood, no need for a separate fire.
- Patent pending
- Made in the USA.
Creosote Control FireBricks do not take the place of regular inspections and professional cleanings; they are a preventative maintenance product.
The frequency of use of the Creosote Control FireBrick is dependent upon the type of appliance being used, the type of wood being burned, the dryness of the wood and the type of fire being maintained.Learn More
Our new Punched Tin Illumination Fragrance Warmers warm scented oil and wax creating a cozy glow of country living. Antique finishes and charming country patterns let the light shine through to bring a relaxing mood to any room.Learn More
Heavy duty, non-stick burger press can be adjusted to any thickness from 1/4" to 1". Makes a large 4-3/8" diameter patty. Burger press makes perfect, uniform burgers every time. Use the 6" x 10-3/4" Satin Pac patty paper when making your burgers for easy separation after freezing.Learn More
Propane low pressure regulator (3/8" Female pipe thread x soft nose P.O.L) The size, shape and flow characteristics of this regulator makes it ideal for use on portable heaters, hot plates, camp stoves and other propane appliances that require 75,000 BTU or less. will operate low pressure appliances.
- Low pressure
- 11" W.C. Setting
- 1/2" PSI Output
- 75,000 BTU capacity