Complete the look and feel of a country cabin with the Large Antler Lamp! This lamp is made with a square shade and realistic looking antler base!
- Rectangular Lined Burlap Shade
- Decorative Antler Finial
- Shade is 8 inches wide and 14 inches long
- Base of lamp is 12 inches long
- Lamp is 25 inches tall
Daniel Boone would be proud to own a Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Tripod! Constructed from hot-rolled steel bar stock and galvanized chain, the tripod is ideally suited for use with Lodge Camp Dutch Ovens and Camp Ovens. Tote Bag is sold separately.
Tall Boy Tripod
- 60" legs
- 1/2" bar stock
Celebrate Camp Chef's 25th Anniversary with this commemorative cast iron set. This limited edition set includes a 6 quart 12" dutch oven, 12" cast iron skillet, and interchangeable lid.
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron
- Dual pour spouts
- Comfort design handle
- Legs on bottom of dutch oven
- Helper handle to provide support while carrying or pouring
- Interchangeable lid
- Dutch Oven Cooking Guide
- 6 quart 12" dutch oven
- 12" cast iron skillet
- Interchangeable lid
- For use on stove top or camp grill
- Assist handle
- No pouring lips
- Cast iron
- Pre-seasoned, ready to use
- Diameter: 15-1/4"
- Depth: 2-1/4"
Lodge Dutch Ovens 4 Quart Seasoned Camping Cast Iron Dutch Oven - L10CO3: This Lodge dutch oven cast iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. This Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 10 inches in diameter, with a depth of 3. 5 inches. 4 qt. Capacity. For more than 100 years, Lodge cast iron Cookware has been the number 1 Cast Iron Cookware in North America; and, Lodge Cookware is made in the USA.
- Made in USA
- Great cast iron dutch oven for camping
- Flanged cast iron lid inverts for use as a griddle
- Pre-Seasoned to perfection and ready for use
- Cast iron makes for superior heat retention and even heating of foods
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $44.99
Procter Silex Roaster Oven is big enough to cook an 18-pound turkey and does everything your traditional oven can do - - and more: bakes, roasts, cooks, steams and slow cooks. This 18-quart electric roaster oven is a truly convenient multifunctional appliance. It's like having a second oven.
The Procter Silex roaster oven is perfect for family gatherings, graduations, holiday parties, or any time you are cooking for a large group. This convenient countertop appliance frees up your oven for other items. Or use the roaster oven as a second oven in the family room, on the porch, in your cabin. Better yet, take it with you for group gatherings outside your home.
- Roast pot roast, pork roast, and whole chickens.
- Bake cookies, cakes, pies, quiche, casserole dishes.
- Steam/poach vegetables, seafood, poultry.
- Slow cook soups, stews, less tender cuts of meat.
- Lift-out rack is perfect for removing large items from the oven.
- Removable pan for easy cleanup.
- Oven-type temperature settings for baking or roasting.
- Lid rest.
- Entire unit is easy to handle, easy to clean, and easy to store.
- Energy-efficient operation doesn't heat up the kitchen.