EVENING RENDEZVOUS by Terry Redlin. "Before a dramatic sky of developing thunderheads and bursting light, a family quietly glides toward Rendezvous Point. It's sundown and the rest of the family has already set up camp, with table and benches in place and an ample supply of firewood waiting to be chopped. It is an unforgettable moment, meant to be shared with anyone who has the will or imagination to reach out for one of life's grandest experiences." Limited edition of 9,500* signed and numbered prints. Image size, 18-1/2" x 32". Framed size, 29" x 42" with 1-3/4" two-tone walnut-finished moulding. Double matting with spruce green suede outer mat. Certificate of Authenticity. A Wild Wings exclusive. *A separate conservation edition has been published.Learn More
BOUNTIFUL HARVEST by Terry Redlin. "The fields have yielded a bumper crop this fall and the local grain elevator is crowded with trucks and trailers waiting their turn to unload. After a long and tiring day, the farmers are anxious to get home, but they also welcome this chance to relax for a moment with a cup of hot coffee, chat about crop prices, and trade the latest gossip." Limited edition of 19,500 signed and numbered prints. Image size, 16-1/2" x 28-1/2". Framed size, 26-1/2" x 38-1/2" with a 1-3/4" walnut two-tone moulding. Double matting with bronze suede outer mat. Certificate of Authenticity.Learn More
CAMPFIRE TALES by Terry Redlin. As a boy, Terry Redlin listened in awe as his father carefully planned hunting and fishing trips. He was too young to participate, but never forgot the excitement and wonder of those special times. The homemade camper top on the old pickup is a forerunner of the modern versions. The four deer are secretly watching the activities. Only in the morning will tracks reveal their presence. The man launching the wooden canoe occasionally "dipped," as we detect from the Copenhagen can vaguely outlined in his rear pocket. And the group's tall storyteller relaxes in a folding chair, hands extended, to recall the big one that got away. As the misty smoke rises to greet the moon we, too, can share in Terry Redlin's unique vision of man's romantic encounter with life in the wild. Limited edition of 29,500 signed and numbered prints. Image size, 18-1/2" x 32". Framed size, 28-1/2" x 42" with a 1-3/4" walnut two-tone moulding. Double matting with tan suede outer mat. Certificate of Authenticity. Includes companion sketch, 6" x 11-3/4".Learn More
THE CONSERVATIONISTS by Terry Redlin. "In the 1920's wood ducks were close to extinction. Thanks to thousands of concerned outdoorsmen and women, these beautiful ducks are today one of our most abundant waterfowl. This painting salutes one episode in this story. Early on a spring morning we watch as three generations of one family, working together, assure the next generation of wood ducks a secure nesting site." Limited edition of 29,500 signed and numbered prints. Image size, 14" x 24". Framed size, 24" x 34" with a 1-3/4" walnut two-tone moulding. Double matting with dark gray suede outer mat. Certificate of Authenticity.Learn More
- Grinds approximately 360 lb. of meat per hour
- 110V motor with permanent lubrication and built-in circuit breaker
- All-metal gears with roller bearings
- Stainless-steel head, auger and motor housing
- LEM #12 3/4 HP Electric Grinder
- Meat stomper
- Stainless-steel knife
- Stainless-steel stuffing plate Stainless-steel stuffing plate
- 3/16" stainless-steel fine plate
- 3/8" stainless-steel coarse plate
- 3/8", 3/4" and 1-1/4" stuffing tubes
- Wood Frame Construction, Solid Wood Legs with a Chocolate-Stained Finish
- Seat Cushions: Integrated Coil Cushions encased in HD Foam
- Loose Back Cushions and Seats feature Stylish Welted Trim
- Eco-Friendly Construction passes 135,000 Seating Cycles
- UPS Ground Delivery and Assembly takes Mere Minutes
- No Tools Required
- Manufactured in the USA
Dimensions & Care:
- Overall Dimensions: 82"L x 35"W x 38"H
- Seat Height: 21"
- Seat Depth: 22"
- Packed Dimensions: 38"x30"x25"
- Chrome frame.
- Padded armrests.
- Embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean.
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheel provides durability and low maintenance.
- Comes with push to lock brakes.
- 8" front casters, adjustable in 3 positions.
- Carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience.
- Comes with swint-away footrests or elevating legrests with tool free length adjustable front riggings.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty.
With the sophisticated style of the sweeping rolled arms and classic beauty of the rich finished and perfectly detailed showood, the traditional style of the “Riverton-Java” upholstery collection is sure to enhance the look and feel of any living room décor.
Model #: 5280038 Dimensions: 92"W x 40"D x 39"H Weight: 150 lbs