Ball Regular Mouth Half Pint (8 oz) Glass Preserving Jars are ideal for fresh preserving recipes such as jams, jellies, sauces, mustard's and flavored vinegars. Our famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store:
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- 12-Ball, 1/2 Pint (8 oz), Regular Mouth Glass Preserving Jars
- 12-Ball, Lids with Bands
- Step-by-Step instructions on bottom of package.
Lamplight has been creating indoor lighting solutions, like Ultra-Pure Lamp Oil, for almost five decades. Specially designed for use in oil candles and lamps, its smokeless formula makes it ideal for use indoors.
- Sootless, Smokless
- Clear Color
- 99% Paraffin Oil
- For use in oil lamps and oil candles
With a little fruit, make fresh jam! Ball RealFruit Classic Pectin is perfect for making great-tasting traditional jams. Reformulated for improved flavor and performance -- capture the freshness and flavor of handpicked fruit anytime. Now includes reduced-sugar recipe, which lets you add 42% less sugar and still get a successful gel.Learn More
- 18 oz
- Morning Dew Drops Scented
- Comes in Glass jar with a Lid
- New formula for better jam flavor.
- Low or no sugar needed pection for great for healthy, lower calorie jam.
- With a little fruit make fresh jam.flex Batch makes up to 22 half pint jars.
- 4.7OZ. Imported.
Delight an outdoor cook, large-game hunter, or angler with this savory collection of 6 Original Flavor jerky seasoning packs.To use, simply mix the spice and cure packets with lean ground beef, pork, turkey, or other meat, then press into jerky sticks and place on a dehydrator for a great-tasting snack in a matter of hours and at a fraction of the cost of store-bought jerky. Tuck a few packs into hunting bags or camping gear for a thoughtful and tasteful treat fitting for any meat-lover or sportsman.Learn More
- All of our plastic jars and containers are BPA-free plastic and are dishwasher safe on the top-rack.
- Fill line on jar indicates where to fill to allow food expansion during freezing
- Jars are stackable and lock together for a tidy freezer
- Sturdy plastic is more durable than plastic bags
- Freezer safe - straight jar sides allow for food expansion during freezing