Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price: $6.39
- Stainless steel masher and guard
- Santoprene handle that has a soft touch.
- Non-slip surface, even when wet.
- Handle is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly for right or left hand use.
- The over sized handle and finger indents give you a great hold without strain.
- Stainless steel masher and guard.
- Measures 10.75"/27cm in length.
- Dishwasher safe.
Delight an outdoor cook, large-game hunter, or angler with this savory collection of 6 assorted jerky seasoning packs. The collection provides a spice suited to every preference, including 2 packets of each flavor in Original, Hot & Spicy, and Teriyaki. To use, simply mix the spice and cure packets with lean ground beef, pork, turkey, or other meat, then press into jerky sticks and place on a dehydrator for a great-tasting snack in a matter of hours and at a fraction of the cost of store-bought jerky. Tuck a few packs into hunting bags or camping gear for a thoughtful and tasteful treat fitting for any meat-lover or sportsman.Learn More
This lifter features non-stick coating, heavy-gauge wire, and the no-slip handles. Equipped to take even the biggest turkey out of the roasting pan and move from the pan to the table with only one hand. The rack lifts the meat out of the juices for a healthier meal and increased heat flow. Handles fold flat for easy storage. Non-Stick coating makes cleanup a breeze. 14 1/2" x 10 1/4".Learn More
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
Honey-Can-Do DRY-01101 8 Foot Retractable Clothesline, Stainless Steel. Extend the life of your delicates by air-drying them with a Honey-Can-Do Retractable Clothesline. This item features easy, automatic retraction to effortlessly reel up the 8-foot braided nylon line into a compact, stainless steel and iron housing. Convenient, permanent installation provides hanging space in an instant for the bathroom, laundry area, balcony, or dorm. Simply extend the line and hook it to the opposing wall latch for ample drying space - anyplace. It is the perfect solution for keeping your delicates looking their best. Pair with Honey-Can-Do clothespins for a complete solution.
- Dimensions: 96" L x 3.75" W x 3.75" H
- Locks tight, any distance up to 8 ft
- Automatically retracts, reels up effortlessly
- Stainless steel housing, sturdy & durable design
- Adjustable length
Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price: $6.39
- Norpro measuring instruments are manufactured with superior materials and workmanship ensuring consistent, optimal performance.
- Registers from 130° F/55° C to 190° F/90° C
- Made of durable stainless steel
- 5" Long, Dial 2.5"x 2.5"
- Includes handy tips and instructions.
Delight an outdoor cook, large-game hunter, or angler with this savory collection of 6 Original Flavor jerky seasoning packs.To use, simply mix the spice and cure packets with lean ground beef, pork, turkey, or other meat, then press into jerky sticks and place on a dehydrator for a great-tasting snack in a matter of hours and at a fraction of the cost of store-bought jerky. Tuck a few packs into hunting bags or camping gear for a thoughtful and tasteful treat fitting for any meat-lover or sportsman.Learn More