Designed for appliances tested and listed for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas. 6” chimney pipe has 1” insulation blanket. To calculate the installed length of DuraPlus chimney pipe, subtract 1-1/2” from each length of chimney pipe.
- Dimensions: 6" Inside Diameter x 10" Outside Diameter x 6" Length (4-1/2" Installed Length)
These rod pocket drapes feature realistic woodland leaves and tree bark in rustic tones of brown and green. Includes 2 lined curtain panels, each measuring 42 inches wide x 84 inches long, and 2 tie-backs. Coordinates perfectly with the New Break Up Bedding collection from Kimlor.
- Dimensions = 42" 84"
- 3" Header.
- 2 Panels.
- Tie-Back Included.
Offsets obstructions as needed. Elbows angles are adjustable. Painted black finish.Learn More
Realtree AP Rod Pocket Drape (2 Panels, 2 Tie-backs) will look lovely in your home. These drapes will accessorize easily and can be used to outfit any room in your house.
- Drapes include 2 lined panels-each measuring 42" x 84" with a 3" header and 2 tie-backs
- Cotton/poly blend; matching comforter set and accessories available
- Machine wash and tumble dry low in commercial appliances
Use to add length to PelletVent pipe. 12” pipe adds 3”-10” of length, when used with rigid sections of pipe. Galvalume outer finish.
- 4" Inner Diameter
- Helps you adjust the vent length of a multi-fuel chimney system from 3 in. to 10 in.
- Can be used on both wood-pellet and bio-fuel burning stoves
- Painted black for an interior installation
- Slides onto the next pipe to the desired length and locks into place with a nut and bolt (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 12" Length x 3" Diameter
Designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit FHT chimney system such as wood stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. This Dura Plus Chimney Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More