Ensuring consistency and proper alignment. Constructed from a comfortable, long-lasting material designed to endure any condition. Small 3/8" diameter, 1 per pack. Includes clips for slip-free placement.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173010788
- Packeage inclues kisser button and two attachment crimps
Traditionally designed to combine high performance with a smooth draw, the Ozark Hunter features a sleek handle/limb design that reduces hand shock after the shot. This bow is constructed from Hard Maple, Purple Heart, and Walnut woods. Ozark Hunter features black fiberglass limbs with reinforced limb tips.
- Ozark Hunter is available in 35-50lbs and is 68" in length.
- Fast Flight string compatible.
- Suggested Brace Height: 6 1/2-7 1/2".
- Dacron string included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- Available in Left and Right Hand
Traditionally inspired, and crafted to deliver superior performance. The Mountaineer 2.0™ offers a lightweight design, and was developed to withstand the rigors of the hunt, while providing optimal performance in the field. An excellent companion for any adventure, from chasing small-game to big-game.
A riser crafted from hand-selected, laminated hard-woods, cradles a pair of multi-laminate wood limbs, featuring reinforced limb tips. Convenient take-down design allows for ease of assembly, and storage during the off-season. Equipped with sight, plunger & stabilizer bushings installed. Each Mountaineer 2.0™ comes standard with a custom Flemish String, Dacron String, and includes standard and tool-less limb-bolts. The Mountaineer 2.0™ is ready to accept the challenge of the hunt.
Length: 62” (tip-to-tip)
Suggested Brace Height: 7 1/2" - 8 1/4"
- Slim-grip design
- Laminated With Oak, Walnut, Hard Maple construction
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Limb pockets
- Three piece take-down design
- (Black) Sight, plunger & stabilizer bushings installed
- Configuration: 62” (tip-to-tip length)
- Dacron & Fast-Flight string included
- Standard and tool-less limb-bolts included
$14.99(3/8" Female Pipe Thread x Appliance End Fitting) - for type 1 (QCC-1) Gas Grill Systems. 11" W.C. regulator Learn More
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 16"w x 44"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 24 lbs
- Cargo weight easily accommodates 200 lbs.
- 6 1/2" wide x 15" tall pneumatic tires
- 8 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front wheel caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The Large Cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 100 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
- ... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The larger Reels on Wheels Fishing Cart can hold up to a 100qt. cooler (check cooler manufacturer's dimensions), tackle boxes, bait containers and 8 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (6.5" wide x 15" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket*
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
* The Blue cutting board with bait basket comes with the Mill Aluminum Cart, and a White cutting board with bait basket comes with the Color Carts.Learn More
The Liners for the Large Cart are made from high density vinyl laminated polyester with UV barrier for years of use.
The Liner easily attaches to your Reels on Wheels™ Cart with heavy duty velcro® straps. All our liners come with a drain hole for easy cleaning.
Useful for keeping track of all those little items - and looks good too!Learn More
The CD-25 Air return box is designed to be installed on any Vogelzang adds on furnace. Specifically, it covers the blowers and allows for easy connection to the existing HVAC return duct work or to newly installed ducting. It comes with and integrated slot for a 16 in. x 20 in. air filter. Made of durable Galvanized steel, the UFB908 will provide years of trouble free service.
- Durable galvanized steel
- Easy assembly and no moving parts
- Integrated air filter holder holds any standard 16 in. x 20 in. air filter
- Easy installation on any Vogelzang furnace