- 5-piece universal gas-appliance hook-up kit
- Comes with everything needed for installing most gas appliances
- Includes 22-inch flexible gas line, 3 different couplings, and on/off valve
- On/off valve provides easy servicing of appliances or summer shutdown
(Regulator w/P.O.L. and Handwheel x 3/8" Female Flare) - connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20 lb. cylinder.Learn More
Supports chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between support box and chimney with a built-in-twist-lock. This DuraPlus component supports up to 40' of chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between the support box and chimney. When attaching DVL or DuraBlack to the support box, use an adapter. The Round Ceiling Support box features a sleek black finish to add pleasing aesthetics to the fully functional build. A trim collar is included with the support box to complete your installation.
DuraPlus is a triple-wall, all-fuel chimney for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas.Learn More
Features fully utilized twist -lock construction. Listed at 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA, it can be used in both vertical and horizontal installations. Inner wall is .012" type 304 stainless steel for corn burning appliances. Outer wall is .016" type 304 stainless steel. Pipe outside diameter is plus 5/8".Learn More
The Liners for the Large Cart are made from high density vinyl laminated polyester with UV barrier for years of use.
The Liner easily attaches to your Reels on Wheels™ Cart with heavy duty velcro® straps. All our liners come with a drain hole for easy cleaning.
Useful for keeping track of all those little items - and looks good too!Learn More
This all cast iron grate is specially made to fit inside our BX26E Boxwood stove. Enhance the efficiency of your Boxwood stove with the addition of this wonderful Cast Iron grate. The Grate option elevates the fire for faster start-up and ash removal. It also aids in the combustion efficiency of the fire allowing air to get underneath the coal bed and improving the ability to be clean and heat green.
- Raises the wood off the bottom of the stove
- Helps air circulate underneath the wood to feed the fire
- Allows ashes to drop through the grate creating a cleaner burn
- Protects the cast iron base extending the life of the stove
$29.99Product DescriptionWoodgrain stove board for use with stoves to insulated and protect floors and walls. Permits stove to be installed closer to the wall. Made of steel over mineral board for excellent protection. Modular design for multi-board installation.
- For use with stoves to insulate and protect floors and walls
- Permits stove to be installed close to wall
- Steel over mineral board for excellent protection
- Modular design for multi-board installation
The Bucket Holder is designed to hold a standard 3 to 5 gallon bucket and makes a great accessory for your Reels on Wheels™ Cart or Rod Rack.
It is designed to fit in any of the rod holders on the Fishing Carts and the Rod Rack products.
The Bucket Holder is made of durable, corrosion resistant aluminum and will hold up to years of use.
*** Bucket not included.Learn More