- 3" stovetop adapter
- 304 stainless steel inner flue
- Stainless steel outer wall double wall construction
- Air insulated design for use with corn and bio-mass burning stoves
- 3" minimum clearance to combustibles
- UL & ULC tested & listed
- Used with rear outlet stoves
- Used to direct exhaust upward
- Cap to help clean pipe
- Each tightly compressed Creosote Control FireBrick contains special chemicals that help slow creosote buildup, helping to prevent chimney fires and extending the time interval between cleanings.
- Lokee Testing Laboratory, an EPA Wood Stove Accredited Laboratory, has tested the product and its claims.
- Made with 100% all natural wood; NO ADDED WAXES OR OILS.
- Safe to burn in woodstoves, fireplaces and fireplace inserts.
- Burns like cordwood, no need for a separate fire.
- Patent pending
- Made in the USA.
Creosote Control FireBricks do not take the place of regular inspections and professional cleanings; they are a preventative maintenance product.
The frequency of use of the Creosote Control FireBrick is dependent upon the type of appliance being used, the type of wood being burned, the dryness of the wood and the type of fire being maintained.Learn More
Cleans 3 inch pellet stove vent pipe. Fiber brushes work best for fly ash and soot removal in pellet stoves.Learn More