This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
- Replacement stove handle
- Dimensions: 0.63 in. diameter x 1.75 in. long
Propane low pressure regulator (3/8" Female pipe thread x soft nose P.O.L) The size, shape and flow characteristics of this regulator makes it ideal for use on portable heaters, hot plates, camp stoves and other propane appliances that require 75,000 BTU or less. will operate low pressure appliances.
- Low pressure
- 11" W.C. Setting
- 1/2" PSI Output
- 75,000 BTU capacity
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price: $15.29
24 gauge. Has handle. Box. 8". Manufacturer number: BM0031. Country of origin: United States. Distributed by Imperial Manufacturing.
- 24 gauge
- Has handle
- Propane Low Pressure LP Regulator
- 1/4 in. female pipe inlet x 3/8 in. female pipe outlet
- Use with low pressure appliances up to 200,000 BTU