This all cast iron Kettle Steamer is both decorative and practical. Perfect for heating water to provide a soothing heat in the cold winter. Also add potpourri to have keep your home smelling wonderful. The chicken on top provides a wonderful decoration.
- All cast iron construction for years of service
- Delightfully whimsical way to add humidity to the room
- One (1) quart capacity
- A must-have accessory for every wood, coal, pellet or corn burning stove!
- CSA approved for sale in Canada
- One year warranty
- Product dimensions: 5.75" L x 9.5" W x 7" H
- Carton dimensions: 7" L x 14" W x 6.5" H
- Weight: 7 lbs
Our hotplate gives you the option to build your 55 gal. stove for more than just radiating heat. This hot plate allows you 8 in. of surface space to set a kettle, steamer, or even a frying pan. Easy to install, all that is required is to cut the hole in the barrel and screw the plate on.
- All cast iron for years of use
- Ideal for fry pans, pots and kettles
- Lid Lifter handle included
- Curved base is a perfect fit for 55-gallon drums.
- 8" cooking surface
- Product dimensions: Varies
- Carton dimensions: 2.75" L x 9.75" W x 11" H
- Weight: 6 lbs.
(Regulator w/P.O.L. and Handwheel x 3/8" Female Flare) - connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20 lb. cylinder.Learn More
- 9,000 BTU propane hose assembly
- Connects disposable propane cylinders to a 20-pound cylinder
- Can be paired with the Portable Buddy and Heater-Cooker, which provide portable heat indoors
- Measures 5 feet long; backed by 1-year warranty
$29.99Product DescriptionWoodgrain stove board for use with stoves to insulated and protect floors and walls. Permits stove to be installed closer to the wall. Made of steel over mineral board for excellent protection. Modular design for multi-board installation.
- For use with stoves to insulate and protect floors and walls
- Permits stove to be installed close to wall
- Steel over mineral board for excellent protection
- Modular design for multi-board installation