This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
High Pressure Regulator w/ P.O.L.
Full Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. x 1/4″ Female Pipe Thread Range of 0-20 PSI Most commonly used on torches, fish cookers, smokers or other high pressure appliances Solid brass fittingsLearn More
- 3" stovetop adapter
- 304 stainless steel inner flue
- Stainless steel outer wall double wall construction
- Air insulated design for use with corn and bio-mass burning stoves
- 3" minimum clearance to combustibles
- UL & ULC tested & listed
Regular Price: $13.99
Special Price: $12.59
- Used with rear outlet stoves
- Used to direct exhaust upward
- Cap to help clean pipe