- 100% Recycled Hardwood
- No Additives
- Low Creosote and Smoke
- Carbon Neutral
- 1 ton equals a full cord of firewood
- Half the space of a cord of wood
- Easy to start
- 1 ton equals 2 1/2 gallons of ash
- Each brick contains approx. 17,000 BTU's
- Safe to transport anywhere in the USA
- Each block is approx 6"L x 2.5"H x 4"W
Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price: $5.39
- Today’s high efficiency wood, pellet, corn, coal and gas appliances are airtight and require a positive air and gas seal to ensure peak operating efficiency.
- Door seals will become worn, loose or compressed causing a loss in operating efficiency and an increase in emissions. To ensure peak operating efficiency, door seals should be replaced on an annual basis.
- MEECO’S RED DEVIL products are made of the highest quality texturized fiberglass yarn. They are 100% asbestos-free and will withstand temperatures up to 1000° F.
- MEECO owns its own knitting machines and is an OEM supplier to the industry.
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $4.49
- The strongest formula available for the removal of baked on creosote.
- A safe, strong formula that removes the baked on creosote, smoke, soot and dirt from the glass on wood, pellet and coal stoves, and fireplace inserts.
- 16 oz. Bottle
Imperial Manufacturing Fireplace Fireplace Accessories 7 Cast Iron Stovepipe Damper 7 Cast Iron Stovepipe Damper by Imperial Manufacturing is known as model number BM0052-ALearn More
Wood pellets are an excellent primary or secondary heating source. They are clean burning, environmentally safe, and are a recyclable energy. Pellets are approximately 1 to 1 ½ ” long and ¼” in diameter. They smell pleasant and are clean and smooth. Wood pellets are easy to use. Simply pour the pellets from your 40 lb. bag directly into your stove’s hopper. Remember to store the pellets in a dry area
When building a fire, you will notice that pellets are easier to start than traditional chopped wood which is usually wet. That’s because our pellets have a superior BTU heating value and are low in moisture content. They’re also long lasting. Another plus is that bags of pellets stack compactly in much less space than a cord of wood.
As a guide, one 40 lb. bag will normally heat a 1,500 sq. ft. home for one day. To determine the amount of pellets you will need, consider these factors: the size of your home, the outside temperature, the amount of insulation in your home, and the desired amount of heat you prefer. After a simple trial period, you will easily find out just how many bags of pellets you will use and will be able to stock up for the winter.Finally, pellets are much more economical than propane and are good for the environment--not to mention the easy clean-up due to the low ash content and the fact that you will no longer have an aching back from chopping wood!Learn More
OMP Full Draw Slotted 5/8" Kisser Button 17433 is designed to become level at full draw, slotted for easy installation. Constructed from a durable, soft polymer material. 5/8" diameter, 1 per pack. Includes clip for slip-free placement.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173010795