- 3" stovetop adapter
- 304 stainless steel inner flue
- Stainless steel outer wall double wall construction
- Air insulated design for use with corn and bio-mass burning stoves
- 3" minimum clearance to combustibles
- UL & ULC tested & listed
Regular Price: $13.99
Special Price: $12.59
- Used with rear outlet stoves
- Used to direct exhaust upward
- Cap to help clean pipe
The panacea log tote easily carries your logs from the log rack outdoors to your fireplace that is indoors with ease. This sturdy carrier features a strong canvas body, with reinforced fabric handles to ensure durability. The enclosed ends prevent logs from slipping out, and causing messes or damages to floor finishes. The extra depth allows you to carry several logs at once meaning less trips out to your log rack. The black canvas and cream colored trim add a classic look to the piece, and it can be folded for easy storage when not in use. This tote measures 27-inch width by 12-inch height by 12-inch depth.Learn More
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $13.49
- Each tightly compressed Creosote Control FireBrick contains special chemicals that help slow creosote buildup, helping to prevent chimney fires and extending the time interval between cleanings.
- Lokee Testing Laboratory, an EPA Wood Stove Accredited Laboratory, has tested the product and its claims.
- Made with 100% all natural wood; NO ADDED WAXES OR OILS.
- Safe to burn in woodstoves, fireplaces and fireplace inserts.
- Burns like cordwood, no need for a separate fire.
- Patent pending
- Made in the USA.
Creosote Control FireBricks do not take the place of regular inspections and professional cleanings; they are a preventative maintenance product.
The frequency of use of the Creosote Control FireBrick is dependent upon the type of appliance being used, the type of wood being burned, the dryness of the wood and the type of fire being maintained.Learn More
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $10.79
Cleans 3 inch pellet stove vent pipe. Fiber brushes work best for fly ash and soot removal in pellet stoves.Learn More