Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Width (in.): 7"
- Length (in.): 17 1/2"
- Height (in.): 2"
Required were chimney pipe terminates above the roofline. Removeable screws allows for cleaning of the chimney and spark arrestor screen. Spark arrestor screen included. Made of stainless steel. Install and use only in accordance with Dura chimney model DCR, SDP chimney installation and maintenance instructions. Residential type and building heating appliance chimney part.
Features & Benefits
- Wood Stove Chimney
- Made in the USA
- 6" dia.
- Dura/plus 2100 deg. H
- Class A chimney
- For use with Simpson Dura Vent chimney systems only
Designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit FHT chimney system such as wood stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. This Dura Plus Chimney Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More
Pocket size, portable digital scale small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Measures in both peak weight and holding weight, while providing superior accuracy to .022lb. (0.35oz.). Featuring automatic shut-off while measuring in pounds, ounces and kilograms. Operates on two AAA batteries (not included).
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173012003
Specifically designed for use with Norseman Add-on Furnaces, model 1500 or 2500, this damper prevents chimney back drafts. It also aids in starting the stove to get the draft going faster. Installation is fast and easy.
- Prevents back draft from returning to the furnace plenum
- Highly recommended for proper furnace installation
- Spring activated for proper functioning
- Easy installation
- Complete assembly installs into 8 in. heat duct
- Exterior foam gasket forms a tight seal within heat duct
- 3" - 90 degree
- 304 stainless steel inner flue
- Stainless steel outer wall double wall construction
- Air insulated design for use with corn and bio-mass burning stoves
- 3" minimum clearance to combustibles
- UL & ULC tested & listed
- 25 year warranty