Wood/Coal Shaker Grate for models 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF
- Dimensions: 14 in. L x 5.12 in. W x 0.5 in. H
Required were chimney pipe terminates above the roofline. Removeable screws allows for cleaning of the chimney and spark arrestor screen. Spark arrestor screen included. Made of stainless steel. Install and use only in accordance with Dura chimney model DCR, SDP chimney installation and maintenance instructions. Residential type and building heating appliance chimney part.
Features & Benefits
- Wood Stove Chimney
- Made in the USA
- 6" dia.
- Dura/plus 2100 deg. H
- Class A chimney
- For use with Simpson Dura Vent chimney systems only
- 3" tee with clean-out
- 304 stainless steel inner flue
- Stainless steel outer wall double wall construction
- Air insulated design for use with corn and bio-mass burning stoves
- 3" minimum clearance to combustibles
- UL & ULC tested & listed
- 25 year warranty
- Boxed Pipe is required for multi-fuel stoves.
Passing a venting installation using 6 or 8 inch inner diameter DuraPlus vent pipes through an attic is much easier and conforms to building codes when you use a DuraPlus All-Fuel Galvalume Attic Insulation Shield. This venting accessory ensures any home's safety by preventing debris and insulation from accumulating next to the DuraPlus piping where it could potentially create a hazard.
In fact, this insulation shield is actually required for any DuraPlus venting installation that features an attic pass-through. The shield includes a firestop, a base, and a collar for easy installation, plus it's compatible with DuraPlus vent pipe with a 6 inch or 8 inch inner diameter. This safe, convenient attic insulation shield is the right product for an attic pass-through and the right product to use with your compatible DuraPlus venting components.
- Prevents insulation from accumulating near chimney piping
- *Required for installations that pass through an attic
- For use with 6" and 8" DuraPlus chimney pipes
- Durable galvalume construction
- Includes a firestop, base, and a collar
- Limited lifetime warranty
Pocket size, portable digital scale small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Measures in both peak weight and holding weight, while providing superior accuracy to .022lb. (0.35oz.). Featuring automatic shut-off while measuring in pounds, ounces and kilograms. Operates on two AAA batteries (not included).
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173012003
Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Dimensions: 7" W x 27" L x 2" H
A terrific hearth accessory and perfect for ash removal/stove cleanup. Safely stores ashes with a secured lid. Shovel has its own holder on the side of the can. Brass handle with wooden grip makes for easy transport.
Dimensions: 14L x 15W x 18H
- 6 gallon capacity
- Includes shovel
Specifically designed for use with Norseman Add-on Furnaces, model 1500 or 2500, this damper prevents chimney back drafts. It also aids in starting the stove to get the draft going faster. Installation is fast and easy.
- Prevents back draft from returning to the furnace plenum
- Highly recommended for proper furnace installation
- Spring activated for proper functioning
- Easy installation
- Complete assembly installs into 8 in. heat duct
- Exterior foam gasket forms a tight seal within heat duct