- Today’s high efficiency wood, pellet, corn, coal and gas appliances are airtight and require a positive air and gas seal to ensure peak operating efficiency.
- Door seals will become worn, loose or compressed causing a loss in operating efficiency and an increase in emissions. To ensure peak operating efficiency, door seals should be replaced on an annual basis.
- MEECO’S RED DEVIL products are made of the highest quality texturized fiberglass yarn. They are 100% asbestos-free and will withstand temperatures up to 1000° F.
- MEECO owns its own knitting machines and is an OEM supplier to the industry.
Designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit FHT chimney system such as wood stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. This Dura Plus Chimney Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More
- Pre-mixed, ready-to-use high temperature silicate.
- Multi-purpose cements for bonding and sealing both masonry and metals with working temperatures up to 2000° F.
- Designed for patching or repairing cracked or chipped firebrick and mortar.
- Effective in re-setting and cementing furnaces, stoves, chimney collars, boilers and duct work.
Cleanup is a breeze with the new AV15 Ash Vacuum from USSC. With a 2 horse power peak motor, and a 6 gallon capacity, you can easily shorten your maintenance time. It comes standard with a 3.25 ft hose with 7” aluminum wand and a plastic crevice tool to reach those tight corners and tough spaces. Also included is an integrated cord wrap and hose storage.Learn More
- Used with rear outlet stoves
- Used to direct exhaust upward
- Cap to help clean pipe
- 24 Gauge
- Used to connect two lengths of flue pipe together
- Fixed at 90° angle
- 3" tee with clean-out
- 304 stainless steel inner flue
- Stainless steel outer wall double wall construction
- Air insulated design for use with corn and bio-mass burning stoves
- 3" minimum clearance to combustibles
- UL & ULC tested & listed
- 25 year warranty
- Boxed Pipe is required for multi-fuel stoves.
(Regulator w/P.O.L. and Handwheel x 3/8" Female Flare) - connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20 lb. cylinder.Learn More