The Cart Caddy is designed to carry your Reels on Wheels™ Carts outside of your vehicle to keep out the dirt and grime. The Caddy is constructed of high strength aluminum with stainless steel fasteners so that it will never rust.
Designed to fit a standard Class III 2" receiver hitch (not included). Heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar helps eliminate movement and provides rigidity. The high strength aluminum construction provides for years of use and is corrosion resistant.
*Cart not included.Learn More
Roof flashings provide leak proof roof penetration. These flashings require a Storm Collar, sold separately. Designed for roof pitches from 13/12 - 18/12. Made of galvalume.Learn More
The Fold Down Rod Rack holds a total of 6 fishing rods and accommodates a 54qt. marine cooler.
Cargo Area Measures 15"w x 26"l x 5"h
Fold Down Rod Rack equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Fold Down Rod Rack can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are also available.
Traditionally inspired, and crafted to deliver superior performance. The Mountaineer 2.0™ offers a lightweight design, and was developed to withstand the rigors of the hunt, while providing optimal performance in the field. An excellent companion for any adventure, from chasing small-game to big-game.
A riser crafted from hand-selected, laminated hard-woods, cradles a pair of multi-laminate wood limbs, featuring reinforced limb tips. Convenient take-down design allows for ease of assembly, and storage during the off-season. Equipped with sight, plunger & stabilizer bushings installed. Each Mountaineer 2.0™ comes standard with a custom Flemish String, Dacron String, and includes standard and tool-less limb-bolts. The Mountaineer 2.0™ is ready to accept the challenge of the hunt.
Length: 62” (tip-to-tip)
Suggested Brace Height: 7 1/2" - 8 1/4"
- Slim-grip design
- Laminated With Oak, Walnut, Hard Maple construction
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Limb pockets
- Three piece take-down design
- (Black) Sight, plunger & stabilizer bushings installed
- Configuration: 62” (tip-to-tip length)
- Dacron & Fast-Flight string included
- Standard and tool-less limb-bolts included
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum.
- Cargo area measures 15" x 26"
- Weighs only 13 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall pneumatic tires
- 3 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 3 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Beach Buddy™ can hold up to a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 3 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front L foot
1 - Handle
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
Lumen AC/DC rechargeable light. This light threads into the stabilizer bushing. The included remote pressure switch allows you to turn the light on and off while maintaining your hold on the bow. The light is water resistant and features a non-slip handle. The rechargeable battery allows you to get up to 4 hours of burn time before needing a charge. A convertible mount lets you quickly change from your bow mount to a handheld flashlight. The rechargable battery and the charger are included. There is a tail cap switch for handheld use.
OMP Fin-Finder Splashlight Bowfishing Riser Light Kit Features:
- Powerful 600 lumens
- AC/DC rechargeable light threads into the stabilizer bushing
- Remotely triggered pressure switch activates the light on demand
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminum frame
- Non-slip handle
- Water resistant
The Pellet Vent System features a double-wall, air-insulated design ensuring superior performance and safety. A stainless steel inner wall, combined with a galvalume steel outer wall which provides maximum heat and corrosion resistance for safe, long lasting performance. A 1/4" air space between the inner and outer walls provides for static air insulation ensuring safe outer wall temperatures, while providing a 1" clearance to nearby combustibles.
This kit is used for Horizontal Installations where you would be exiting through a wall for exhaust.
- 1- Square horizontal cap
- 1- 90 degree elbow
- 5- 1' pipe lengths
- 1- clean-out tee w/cap
- 1- wall thimble
- 1- pipe adapter
- All Components are 3" material
Out of stock