Wood pellets are an excellent primary or secondary heating source. They are clean burning, environmentally safe, and are a recyclable energy. Pellets are approximately 1 to 1 ½ ” long and ¼” in diameter. They smell pleasant and are clean and smooth. Wood pellets are easy to use. Simply pour the pellets from your 40 lb. bag directly into your stove’s hopper. Remember to store the pellets in a dry area
When building a fire, you will notice that pellets are easier to start than traditional chopped wood which is usually wet. That’s because our pellets have a superior BTU heating value and are low in moisture content. They’re also long lasting. Another plus is that bags of pellets stack compactly in much less space than a cord of wood.
As a guide, one 40 lb. bag will normally heat a 1,500 sq. ft. home for one day. To determine the amount of pellets you will need, consider these factors: the size of your home, the outside temperature, the amount of insulation in your home, and the desired amount of heat you prefer. After a simple trial period, you will easily find out just how many bags of pellets you will use and will be able to stock up for the winter.Finally, pellets are much more economical than propane and are good for the environment--not to mention the easy clean-up due to the low ash content and the fact that you will no longer have an aching back from chopping wood!Learn More
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $4.49
- The strongest formula available for the removal of baked on creosote.
- A safe, strong formula that removes the baked on creosote, smoke, soot and dirt from the glass on wood, pellet and coal stoves, and fireplace inserts.
- 16 oz. Bottle
Regular Price: $1.99
Special Price: $1.79
- Is specially formulated to control creosote buildup in wood and coal stoves, fireplace inserts and pellet stoves.
- Acts as a catalyst and destroys the binder which holds the creosote particles together.
- Helps prevent chimney fires.
- 3 oz. Stick
These patches are designed to patch the 4 inner most rings on a 40cm target face. In general, you shoot the middle of the target out more quickly than the rest. 1 each.
- ****Patches designed to only patch the 4 inner most rings****
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011129
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $3.59
- Pre-mixed, ready-to-use high temperature silicate.
- Multi-purpose cements for bonding and sealing both masonry and metals with working temperatures up to 2000° F.
- Designed for patching or repairing cracked or chipped firebrick and mortar.
- Effective in re-setting and cementing furnaces, stoves, chimney collars, boilers and duct work.
- Chrome finish
- 12 pack of shower curtain pins/rings
- Fits all standard shower curtains
- No tools necessary
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions
- Dimensions: 1.12" L x 3-3/4" W x 5-1/2" H