Made in the USA, this Shelter Brand black galvanized steel adjustable chimney cover by HY-C Company is the durable and economic choice for chimneys in most regions. The adjustability simplifies the difficult job of measuring and installing a chimney cap. Like all HY-C chimney covers, the mounting design provides maximum free air space and better draft while the attractive powder coat finish helps it stand up to the elements. Made with a 24 gauge galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges and 18 gauge 5/8" expanded galvanized steel mesh. Seven year limited warranty.
- Adjustable to fit outside flue tile sizes ranging from: 8" x 8" to 13" x 13" square/rectangle and 8" to 12" round.
- 24 gauge Powder-Coated Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll-Formed Edges, 18 gauge 5/8" 100% Galvanized Steel Expanded Metal Mesh
- Steel Mounting Clamps for Easy, Durable Installation
- Outside Mounting Provides Greater Free Air Space
- Expanded Metal Mesh Turned Inward at Base Allows Cover to Rest Firmly on Flue Tile, Closing Any Openings to Protect Against Nuisance Wildlife
- Height - 9.25 Inches
- Width - 19.25 Inches
- Depth - 19.25 Inches
One glance of the Studio towel warmer shows that it’s modern, high-quality, luxurious and stylish. However, there’s more than meets the eye with this upscale accessory. The WarmlyYours Studio electric towel warmer can be turned on and off — even when you’re not at home — using the Belkin WeMo Switch. This technological control integrates with the WeMo app on your mobile device so that you can control your towel warmer from anywhere. Towel warmers can’t get much more convenient than that! Users just need to make sure that their mobile devices are running Android 4.0 or higher or iOS 5 or higher.
Furthermore, the Studio towel warmer exudes style with a polished stainless finish and six sleek rails. Mount it to a wall in your bathroom, plug it in, and get ready to experience ultimate luxury.
- Flawless polished stainless finish
- Ideal for drying small towels
- Plugs into a 120-volt outlet (cord is 5 feet)
- Wall mounted (brackets included)
- On/Off Switch built in (bottom right)
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Silent and efficient (80 watts of energy consumption, 0.7 amps)
- Backed up by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Specifications Cord Length 5 ft Available In Plug-in Model Finish Polished Stainless Steel Product Weight 5 lbs Product Dimensions 21.25" W x 27.5" H x 4.4" D Shipping Weight 6 lbs Shipping Dimensions 22" W x 28.5" H x 2.2" D
Limit the risk of splinters while transporting firewood and keep the mess contained throughout your home with a Shelter Canvas Log Tote. This tote is constructed of heavy duty canvas with enclosed ends. The reinforced fabric handles wrap under the carrier for complete support and can handle up to 75 pounds of firewood. This tote is easy to load and unload while neatly transporting firewood.
- Durable all black canvas carrier with enclosed ends is designed to handle the load and to resist ripping
- Reinforced fabric handles wrap under the carrier for complete support
- Leave the mess outside when transporting logs
- Easy to load and unload
- Polyester with PVC Coating
- Hauls up to 75 pounds
- Length - 29 Inches
- Width - 11 Inches
- Height - 12 Inches
- Weight - 2 Pounds
When the elements outside start to make life challenging, it’s time to warm up with the Elements Towel Warmer. Featuring a sleek, serpentine structure, the Elements electric towel warmer offers comfort and style in a smaller size than other WarmlyYours electric towel warmers. Its loop design makes it easy for towels to slide on and off, and its ability to pivot while mounted to a wall offers convenient access when you need it and compact storage when you don’t.
Plus, just as you would turn to remote-start to warm up your car during the winter months, the Elements Towel Warmer is available with Belkin’s Wi-Fi-enabled WeMo Switch, which allows you to turn your towel warmer on in advance of getting home. With the touch of a button on your mobile device, the WeMo Switch gives you the option to operate your towel warmer from any location.
Adding yet another level of convenience, the WeMo Switch works with the IFTTT (if this then that) service, which allows you to turn your towel warmer on or off when prompted by another event or activity. For instance, the WeMo Switch can be programmed to turn the towel warmer on when the sun rises or turn the towel warmer off when people leave the house, when used in conjunction with other WeMo products.
Specifications Dimensions 16.3" W x 28.5" H x 3.5" D Weight 10.0 lbs Finish Polished Chrome Volts 120 Watts 150