Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $13.49
- Each tightly compressed Creosote Control FireBrick contains special chemicals that help slow creosote buildup, helping to prevent chimney fires and extending the time interval between cleanings.
- Lokee Testing Laboratory, an EPA Wood Stove Accredited Laboratory, has tested the product and its claims.
- Made with 100% all natural wood; NO ADDED WAXES OR OILS.
- Safe to burn in woodstoves, fireplaces and fireplace inserts.
- Burns like cordwood, no need for a separate fire.
- Patent pending
- Made in the USA.
Creosote Control FireBricks do not take the place of regular inspections and professional cleanings; they are a preventative maintenance product.
The frequency of use of the Creosote Control FireBrick is dependent upon the type of appliance being used, the type of wood being burned, the dryness of the wood and the type of fire being maintained.Learn More
- Replacement stove handle
- Dimensions: 0.63 in. diameter x 1.75 in. long
OMP Standard Kick Stand Black 24956 clamps to the lower limb to prop your bow in an upright position also bow can be leaned forward if using a longer stabilizer. Great for ground blinds and target shooting. Keeps cams, cables and strings out of the dirt.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011358
$13.97Kimlor Browning Buckmark Pink Logo Brown Bath Towel Learn More