Made in the USA, the Stainless Steel ShelterPro chimney cover by HY-C Company is constructed of 100% 304 stainless steel and built to withstand the toughest conditions. Ideal for oil, coal, or heavy wood burners or for any application within 25 miles of a saltwater coast. High quality construction includes a 24 gauge stainless steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges, 18 gauge ¾" expanded stainless steel mesh and 16 gauge stainless steel base. Using slotted hex-head bolts, the unique corner mounting attachment design of a ShelterPro chimney cover provides the securest possible fit to a masonry flue tile. Lifetime limited warranty.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Fits outside tile dimensions: 9" x 18".
- Constructed of 100% 304 stainless steel and built to withstand the toughest conditions.
- Using slotted hex-head bolts, the unique corner mounting attachment design of a ShelterPro chimney cover provides the securest possible fit to a masonry flue tile.
- Made in the USA.
FR Matched Rod:
- 9'3" Piece 5/6 Weight Rod
- Natural Cork Handle
- Diecast, Rim-Controlled Graphite Spool and Frame
- Convert to Right or Left-Hand Retrieve
- Fully Loaded Size 5/16" Reel (50 Yards of 20# Deacron Backing, WF5F, Tapered Leader)
- 7 Piece Custom Fly Assortment with Plastic Case Included
Made in the USA, this Shelter Brand black galvanized steel adjustable chimney cover by HY-C Company is the durable and economic choice for chimneys in most regions. The adjustability simplifies the difficult job of measuring and installing a chimney cap. Like all HY-C chimney covers, the mounting design provides maximum free air space and better draft while the attractive powder coat finish helps it stand up to the elements. Made with a 24 gauge galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges and 18 gauge 3/4" expanded galvanized steel mesh. Seven year limited warranty.
- Adjustable to fit outside flue tile sizes ranging from: 9" x 13" to 13" x 18" square/rectangle and 8" x 17" to 13" x 17" oval.
- 24 gauge Powder-Coated Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll-Formed Edges, 18 gauge 3/4" 100% Galvanized Steel Expanded Metal Mesh
- Steel Mounting Clamps for Easy, Durable Installation
- Outside Mounting Provides Greater Free Air Space
- Expanded Metal Mesh Turned Inward at Base Allows Cover to Rest Firmly on Flue Tile, Closing Any Openings to Protect Against Nuisance Wildlife
- Height - 9.25 Inches
- Width - 24.5 Inches
- Depth - 19.5 Inches