The Chelsea Home Victory Lane Taupe Sofa is a contemporary, transitional sytle couch. This couch is exctremely comfortable due to the cushions being made from hi-density foam cores with Dacron polyester wrap to provide longer life.
- Contemporary, transitional style
- The frames are constructed with all solid kiln dried hardwoods and engineered wood products. The stress points are reinforced with blocks to secure a long lasting frame.
- 100% polyester upholstery with suede texture
- Kiln-dried and crafted of hardwood and cross-banded plywood
- Plush medium soft cushioning
- The sinuous springing system is manufactured with a reinforced 16 gauge border wire to maintain a uniform seating. Double springs are used on the ends nearest the arms to give balance in the seating.
- Cushions are made from hi-density foam cores with Dacron polyester wrap to provide longer life. All cushions are made with zippers.
- Fabric is 100% Polyester
This Taupe Rocker Recliner Pair is covered in 100% polyester soft suede. It has a tufted back which is fiber filled. There is a chaise pad ottoman and pillow top arm rests for complete comfort. The recliner has a three way handle and is built of hardwood and plywood construction.
- 42 inches wide
- 42 inches deep
- 44 inches high
THE BIRCH LINE ELITE By Terry Redlin - After many years of bow hunting, the artist has seen this occur several times. Portrayed is a typical reaction as the young buck, overwhelmed by curiosity, has stopped. The older buck and doe sense the same presence, but are wise enough not to hesitate as they quickly move away toward the birch line and distant brush. Elite open edition. Image size, 14" x 24". Framed size, 24" x 34" with a 1-1/2" classic walnut moulding. Deluxe framing option with tan suede outer mat and brass nameplate. Certificate of Authenticity.Learn More
The Simmons Camo Cuddler Recliner is the most comfortable recliner you can find! With the cuddler recliner, you can even sit in this chair with another person, side-by-side, at the same time! This recliner does not rock back and forth.
- 44 Inches High
- 56 Inches Wide
- 41 Inches Deep
- Measures 5 Foot 7 inches when reclined.
Enjoy this one of a kind seating option for your home! Mountain Woods Furniture's Wyoming Collection dining chair is sure to be a conversation starter!Learn More
The Simmons Camouflage Sofa has a squared off traditional style with semi-attached back cushions and pillow top tight seats. The flat suede camouflage finish is extremely versatile. This product is offered with a limited lifetime warranty on frames and cushions.
- Brand New From An Authorized Simmons Upholstery Dealer.
- Available Colors: Camouflage
- Frames & Cushioning: Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Springs: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Date Of Purchase
- Limited 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Date Of Purchase
- Fabrics: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Dimensions: 83" W x 35" D x 36" H
Mountain Woods Furniture's beautiful 5' slab seat bench chair has been given arms and a built-on coat rack to become a rustic and functional addition to any entry way! Each piece is hand-rubbed with a beeswax & linseed oil finish.Learn More
Mountain Woods Furniture's sturdy full sized bed has both the straight spindled headboard and spindled footboard. Comes with self supporting mattress slats - no metal bed frame needed.
- Supporting Mattress Slats (no metal frame needed)
Let Mountain Woods Furniture's rustic barn wood nightstand add little charm to your bedroom! Door/drawer features bronze pulls and smooth glide.
28”w x 21”d x 32”hLearn More
Age Range: 3 years+
You get three units in one with this unique storage, dramatic-play, and quiet time structure. Each of the 2 bookshelves provides ample storage for books, games and puzzles. The 'play hut" features canopy and front and rear curtains. Kids can create their own house, market, theater stage, or quiet space for reading, drawing or napping. 70 3/4"W x 36 1/2"D x 49 1/4"H. Method of shipping is UPS Standard. Materials: Birch Ply, Cloth.
49.25" h x 70.75" w x 36.5" l
Weight: 87lbLearn More