Casters - Glides - Tips
- Medium-Duty Rigid Pneumatic Caster Durable pneumatic wheel
- Gives mobility to heavy loads on smooth hard surface & finished concrete floors
- Protects both the load & the floor
- 8-inch wheel - 220 lb. capacity
- 10-inch wheel - 350 lb. capacity
- Weight: Approximately 6 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 11 x 8 x 5 inches.Learn More
Rubber Wheel Swivel Plate Caster features a soft rubber wheel and comes with a brake for added safety. Great for transporting heavy loads on smooth, hard surfaces and finished concrete floors, the caster can swivel 360 degrees and has a 175 lb. load rating.Learn More
Typical uses for the EZ series include stock carts, wire shelving units, platform trucks, heavy food service, heavy appliances, etc.
- Double ball bearing swivel raceway
- Heat treated raceways, top plate, & kingpin
- Zerk fitting in axle and swivel bearings
- Zinc plated
- Double welded fork legs for superior strength
- Wheel Diameter: 6"
- Overall Height: 7-1/2"
- Thread Width: 2
- Load Capacity 550 lbs
For use on carts and platform trucks in commercial and institutional environments where floor protection, ease of movement, and quiet operation are required
- Double Ball Bearing Swivel Raceway
- Heat Treated Raceway
- Zerk Fitting In Swivel Raceway
- Zinc Plated
- Wheel Diameter: 8"
- Overall Height: 9-3/4"
- Thread Width: 3"
- Load Capacity: 350 lbs
6" rigid industrial heavy-duty caster. Polypropyene wheels give easy mobility to heavy loads on smooth hard surfaces. The wheels are nonmarking, light in weight, and have high-impact strength. They resist water and chemical absorption. The body of the caster is made of welded 1/4" steel. Its versatility makes it ideal for most general medium heavy-duty industrial applications. Ideal for platform trucks, wire shelving, warehouse trucks, and carts. Load rating: 700 lb. Tread width of wheel is 2". Top plate dimension is 4" x 4-1/2". Bolt hole spacing is 2-7/8" x 3-3/8".Learn More
The Shepherd 2 in. Plastic Wheel Stem Casters (2-Pack) are designed for use on lightweight furniture, cribs, playpens and small tables. They feature a 60 lb. load rating. The casters roll on carpeted and hard surfaces and install on furniture with 3/8 in. x 1-1/2 in. tapered stems.Learn More